keep certain subjects off the threads

I know it may seem like censorship but this is supposed to be a site about sharing info about the hobby.
lets keep it fun and at least somewhat lite.
Discussions on Politics,religion and race(no matter how they veil the question) should be discussed on other sites.
If they have to be done here lets make a category just for them so the rest of us don't have to see or deal with these threads unless we want to.
I hate to see all the flaming and tension that it causes.
I agree. We find something, the hobby, that brings us together as friends and we join ECCIE to help each other and ourselves. Then we get into divisive unrelated crap that ruins it. That just seems wrong to me.
How about a forum to be called The Toilet Bowl for all the divisive crap they want to deposit.

rr
+1 for moving those to a separate area.
i agree an like the tolit bowl for a name. I hate more than anything when i see another thread about race.. its such bs..
I agree. We find something, the hobby, that brings us together as friends and we join ECCIE to help each other and ourselves. Then we get into divisive unrelated crap that ruins it. That just seems wrong to me. Originally Posted by Omahan
I think we can all agree that Nebraska got screwed when the Big XII put a second back on the clock based on THE STADIUM clock and not the OFFICIAL GAME CLOCK ON THE FIELD.
isn't that what we have all these hi priced mods to handle? if all this forum talked about was blow jobs it would get quiet real quick