What does a US Civil War look like in the 21st century?

There has been a lot of talk about a Civil War between the red states and the blue states. Idiots have laughed and made jokes but now some of those same idiots are suggesting that a Civil War could be coming. In fact, some idiots like Sarah Silverman, Brian Stelter, and Noam Chomsky seem to be looking forward to it.
We have watched the moronic on this site talk endlessly about soldiers in blue and gray standing in a field with rifles. Of course, they think that government always wins. Now in the last 40 years we have seen a Civil War in Russia, Rwanda, Egypt, Libya, Oman, and a lot of other places. Each one is different. Some, like Rwanda, are pretty bloody. Others, like Russia, were fairly bloodless. We've seen them fail as well but the funny thing, most of the time they succeed. Now many times the people wished that the revolution had not succeeded but it is what it is.

So, mostly for the lefties here, what would a Civil War in 2021 or 2022 look like in the United States? I know that this calls for some serious thinking but if you can stand on your heads and gather some brain cells, you can do it.
  • oeb11
  • 10-29-2021, 10:54 AM
From teh lefties - as long as we are home for tea adn crumpets in our NYC brownstones - i don't see any problem with Civil war at all!
we must be sure to see Don Lemon every night, and worship at teh altar of AOC/Tlaib/Omar.

So - There!
Nonexistent. Unless you mean a loser president getting state AGs and congressman to try to keep him in power by lying about his loss.
Maybe we really need a realignment. It won’t happen but you can be sure that people won’t be running to Bama, Miss, Ark, OK and Louisiana and the new Red Confederation will find itself poor and starving. Hate Blue states all ya want but they keep this country in existence financially. Texas GA and FL will be floating all the other red states. And you can’t believe that companies will be coming to these states when their populations start heading to the Blue states since what young educated person would want to move to a theocracy with oppressive laws on civil rights, abortion, etc
Nonexistent. Unless you mean a loser president getting state AGs and congressman to try to keep him in power by lying about his loss. Originally Posted by NoirMan
Which loser president are you talking about? The one we have now or the the one you'll most likely vote for in the future, lol.
If there were an actual civil war based on blue vs. red... here are a few things to consider, no matter what side of the coin you are on.

1. We are a tech oriented world. The majority of your tech companies are far more likely to fall on the blue side.

2. Humans don't live long without food. The majority of your food suppliers are far more likely to fall on the red side.

3. With the exception of Texas and Florida... the most densely populated areas in the US are blue. In addition to that, most of the current net contributors to the feds are blue states. A lot of the red states are going to have to learn to survive without federal dollars.. and they're gonna have to learn it quick.

There will be population shifts if this were to happen.. but I think there will be as many shifting from red to blue as blue to red.
If there were an actual civil war based on blue vs. red... here are a few things to consider, no matter what side of the coin you are on.

1. We are a tech oriented world. The majority of your tech companies are far more likely to fall on the blue side.

2. Humans don't live long without food. The majority of your food suppliers are far more likely to fall on the red side.

3. With the exception of Texas and Florida... the most densely populated areas in the US are blue. In addition to that, most of the current net contributors to the feds are blue states. A lot of the red states are going to have to learn to survive without federal dollars.. and they're gonna have to learn it quick.

There will be population shifts if this were to happen.. but I think there will be as many shifting from red to blue as blue to red. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Last but not least there would be a lot of dead motherfuckers on both sides which is what the elites want.
I have concerns other than what the fighting would look like:

How would people's Social Security be transfered

where would the national debt go

Would the national supplies of minerals and oil be split up(gold, silver)

Who would other countries support
  • WTF
  • 10-29-2021, 03:34 PM
Be a lot less Trump lovers posting in this forum after this fantasy Civil War was over!
Rebel Yell!

Bring it on!
There has been a lot of talk about a Civil War between the red states and the blue states. Idiots have laughed and made jokes but now some of those same idiots are suggesting that a Civil War could be coming. In fact, some idiots like Sarah Silverman, Brian Stelter, and Noam Chomsky seem to be looking forward to it.
We have watched the moronic on this site talk endlessly about soldiers in blue and gray standing in a field with rifles. Of course, they think that government always wins. Now in the last 40 years we have seen a Civil War in Russia, Rwanda, Egypt, Libya, Oman, and a lot of other places. Each one is different. Some, like Rwanda, are pretty bloody. Others, like Russia, were fairly bloodless. We've seen them fail as well but the funny thing, most of the time they succeed. Now many times the people wished that the revolution had not succeeded but it is what it is.

So, mostly for the lefties here, what would a Civil War in 2021 or 2022 look like in the United States? I know that this calls for some serious thinking but if you can stand on your heads and gather some brain cells, you can do it. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Very nice. I'll respond if I have time today between finishing up distributing and our pastime tonight.

The only thing that makes you sound crazy is your opening statement. I have not heard any serious talk about a civil war except an Army buddy at the old job on the day of the insurrection.

Check out the latest addition to my chemistry thread in the sandbox.

Sun Tsu says I should know my emeny.

I just can't stand that crazy talk.
Just thought of a joke.

It would be a Meta war. Virtual.

Be a lot less Trump lovers posting in this forum after this fantasy Civil War was over! Originally Posted by WTF
It would depend on a lot of factors. But if tactical attributes plays a role liberals are toast.
it would look like a retarded white high school girl with blue hair crying over someone misgendering her
LOL it looks like Jordan Peterson reciting scientific studies on the personality differences between male and females while people wearing all black throw molotov cocktails