I've not yet had the opportunity to play in Houston

So-- if a girl were coming to play, where might a girl wish to stay? Downtown, Galleria, etc? What areas are good to head towards, and which are best avoided altogether?
Awe crap!!

Galleria area is great...
Lol-- what is the "awe crap" for??
Because the last time a provider asked a question similar to your's it got all out of control. At that time she canceled her trip and some of us thought we missed out but turns out she decided to come anyway so all is well

I'm just not excited to see another one lol.
Lol-- fair enough. Its just generally helpful to know good vs. bad in a city as large as Houston
  • Rezo
  • 03-28-2011, 05:30 PM
At that time she canceled her trip and some of us thought we missed out but turns out she decided to come anyway so all is well Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
I believe a wizened philosopher once said...
Dolla bill y'all, that dolla bill y'all
I gotta gotta gotta have that dolla bill y'all
..I think it was either Coolio or Krayzie Bone?
Because the last time a provider asked a question similar to your's it got all out of control. At that time she canceled her trip and some of us thought we missed out but turns out she decided to come anyway so all is well
. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
less than 24 hrs now EA

I believe a wizened philosopher once said...

..I think it was either Coolio or Krayzie Bone? Originally Posted by Rezo
If you're referring to me, ....I can make "dolla bills" lmao in any city I tour, I decided to come back to Houston because of the amount of emails I got from the nice gents begging me to reconsider, and realize that there are just a handful of assholes, apart from them, everyone else here is great and I don't want to miss out on the good ones ...

To the OP...PM EA or any of the mods, they can give you great suggestions!

Best of luck!

Val
DL,

I just left Houston and stayed in the Galleria area and did just fine.
less than 24 hrs now EA Originally Posted by Valerie
Trust me, I know
Hey mods--- can we please close the thread rather than run the risk of beginning another whizzing contest?
Anywhere off I-10 would be great
Can i cook for you?
Yeah Galleria area is good. Always busy traffic though.
Can i cook for you? Originally Posted by DaChef
I'm 5'5" and 165lbs... obviously I enjoy a good meal!!
Just come on down. I'm pretty sure that you'll enjoy your stay.