Seriously? Games?

I seriously don’t get why a client finds pleasure in misleading a Provider
( myself )
To prepare for a visit, cancel once or again a few weeks later, I get it!!! Things come up, that’s life
However contact me 2 days prior about visiting, I put kindly put things on hold so I can accommodate. I’m an early riser, I clarified time, day, location etc.
I did my part, contacted as soon as I woke 6am, started preparing. Shower, hair, make up, requested attire. ( when I do something, I do it right!!! )
Then the request changed to incall ( he has been seen numerous times at my incall )
I drive 35min to find the address is a shopping area ???? Ok I’m not stupid ( well maybe I was in this case )
I text and say “ hey what’s the deal?? This is the oddest request, I’m in a shopping center”
He replied back yes!
I’ll meet you there and you can follow me to my parents house ??? WHAT ( my vehicle in reverse )
He text saying I don’t know my parents address??? ( this man is not young )
I had been driving a good 10 min, to receive a text “ saying I see you “
I replied NO SIR YOU DO NOT !!!
I did send him a picture of the shopping center I was at for 6 min, so he would know I wasn’t the one PLAYING A FUCKEN GAME!!!
So my morning was a waste, corespondeninf with him and then afternoon a waste.
On top of all that 35 min drive there took me an hour to arrive back at my residence.
I will be posting his BS in the powder room, so that he doesn’t get kicks out of anyone else.
Idiot is missing out on an awesome time.
Now to be clear it originally it was to be an incall, he later requested it to be an Outcall.
I dressed AS REQUESTED utilized my time ( entire day! ). He has been shady in the past.
I sat in parking lot for sometime waiting!! For to say he didn’t know his parents address and ask me who knows their parents address. I reply “I do”. I became concerned??? Why his parents house??? Why not his house??
Thanks babe!!!
  • MW76
  • 10-12-2017, 06:42 PM
I seriously don’t get why a client finds pleasure in misleading a Provider
( myself )
To prepare for a visit, cancel once or again a few weeks later, I get it!!! Things come up, that’s life
However contact me 2 days prior about visiting, I put kindly put things on hold so I can accommodate. I’m an early riser, I clarified time, day, location etc.
I did my part, contacted as soon as I woke 6am, started preparing. Shower, hair, make up, requested attire. ( when I do something, I do it right!!! )
Then the request changed to incall ( he has been seen numerous times at my incall )
I drive 35min to find the address is a shopping area ???? Ok I’m not stupid ( well maybe I was in this case )
I text and say “ hey what’s the deal?? This is the oddest request, I’m in a shopping center”
He replied back yes!
I’ll meet you there and you can follow me to my parents house ??? WHAT ( my vehicle in reverse )
He text saying I don’t know my parents address??? ( this man is not young )
I had been driving a good 10 min, to receive a text “ saying I see you “
I replied NO SIR YOU DO NOT !!!
I did send him a picture of the shopping center I was at for 6 min, so he would know I wasn’t the one PLAYING A FUCKEN GAME!!!
So my morning was a waste, corespondeninf with him and then afternoon a waste.
On top of all that 35 min drive there took me an hour to arrive back at my residence.
I will be posting his BS in the powder room, so that he doesn’t get kicks out of anyone else. Originally Posted by Felicityforyou
Maybe his older parents wanted a mother-father-son-provider four way. Older parents need loving too!
i take it this was not the "VERY HARD THROBBING one" you recently enjoyed?
Now to be clear it originally it was to be an incall, he later requested it to be an Outcall. Originally Posted by Felicityforyou
If he has been shady in the past why waste time on him at all. There are too many of us clients who are not shady and are reliable and can be counted on to show up on time and treat you right to waste time on someone you know has been shady with you in the past.
good point ValenTX.. but are those guys requesting a session? if there really is "too many of us clients....", this thread wouldn't have been started.
My guess? He didn't like the power dynamics of having to rent his friends by the hour, so her inverted those dynamics, "to show 'em who's boss," if you will.
good point ValenTX.. but are those guys requesting a session? if there really is "too many of us clients....", this thread wouldn't have been started. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Damn Chung, you have been posting very logically lately. You are correct, these mongers talk. How many book the actual provider they say this to? That kind of comment is akin to doing a ncns, all talk no action

I play with Felicity every time I visit DFW, IMO she is one of DFW's must see ,freaking hot milfs.

Idiots who screw with her, are just that idiots.