Video: Cash Being Given to Migrant Caravan to Storm US Border

It's no coincidence this is happening just two weeks before an election. These people are being financed. Rep Matt Gaetz (R-FL) posted the video showing people being paid, and that video is referenced in the article below.

Video: Cash Being Given to Migrant Caravan to Storm US Border

Rep. Matt Gaetz just tweeted a video that allegedly shows a man giving cash to potential migrants to join the caravan and storm the USA’s southern border:

(The Federalist Papers)
No tenemos lemon pledge
SHUT THE BORDER DOWN.. NOW!!!!
Has Soros written all over it, doesn't it?
Here we go again.

You sure it wasn’t Bill Clinton?

Smh.
I'm with G. Shut the border down. Has that ever been done before?
Yup Soros all over the mess, and the liberal re-tards will defend opening the borders, cause dumper will want them locked down
Which I believe they should be , just look at the Cuban boat lift as a example.
Yes. Google it.
Yup Soros all over the mess, and the liberal re-tards will defend opening the borders, cause dumper will want them locked down
Which I believe they should be , just look at the Cuban boat lift as a example. Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Prove it.
No, you prove I'm wrong
That’s not how it works, Rex. You made the claim.

You prove it.
I'll bite So you don't understand that I am agreeing with GFE Junkie that it smells like a Soros move
And so short sited that anyone cant see the Liberal will make this a humanitarian issue ( like the boat lift u know emptying the Cubin jails) , and want people let into the country and Trump will not and of course it will be his fault for the crisis.
It's no coincidence this is happening just two weeks before an election.
Just wow
"The caravan is organized by a group called Pueblo Sin Fronteras, [b]ut the effort is supported by the coalition CARA Family Detention Pro Bono Project, which includes Catholic Legal Immigration Network (CLIN), the American Immigration Council (AIC), the Refugee and Immigration Center for Education and Legal Services (RICELS) and the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA) – thus the acronym CARA ... At least three of the four groups are funded by George Soros' Open Society Foundation."

(American Thinker)
And, there you have it.
I'm with G. Shut the border down. Has that ever been done before? Originally Posted by Austin Ellen

NO idea. But what made me go "HU", was watching this afternoon's news, where that caravan was at the Mexico/Honduras border.. Supposedly 500 Mexican officers were there, to 'slow/stop them crossing', but all I SAW was 2 cop cars, 4 officers. ALL of which , were standing back and watching as the mob, shook the fence to tear it open, climbed all over it, and eventually broke through.

SO MUCH FOR "Mexico's doing everything it can to stop them"...
When i was watching it, i would have LOVED to have had the power to shoot out a bolt of lightning into the fence, Electrifying the hell out of it, to FRY THOSE trying to break through/climb over..