Encounter: Very lucky to meet, there are 2 sexy Asian girls that match the description, very good

User ID: -
Date: August 11, 2021
Name: Shining Massage Spa
Phone: 702-209-4650
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://www.rubsguide.com/ad-detail?...f3382bb25e774c
City: Las Vegas
State: Nevada
Address: 5650 W.Flamingo Rd.STE B
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Yes, there is a service that satisfies me, very good
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Long black hair
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: I was attracted by the pictures on this website, but I don’t believe that the girls here will match the pictures. However, when I went in, two very young girls received me. Here I want to make it clear They are really very beautiful, and one of the breasts is very big, but it should not be in the picture. I chose for a long time, and finally I chose this big breasted girl. She told me she was from China, we talked a lot, massage I couldn’t control my hand when it was about 20 minutes. She didn’t refuse. Very good service. This is the best girl I have met in Vegas in the past three months. It’s really great. I gave a lot of tips. Very satisfied, highly recommended, absolutely true
Recommendation: Yes
This is the most entertaining review I have read in quite some time. Kudos good sir, kudos.

Went in today, not a great experience. One lady from the front desk kind of little old. Did not allow to see others before paying the room charge. What can be done after payment, just go with what ever is available. Upsold for fs. No massage at all. Flipped within 5 mins and asked for more money for additional services. Would have been worth if they are younger and fit. Not happy for the money spent. Would not repeat.
The original review seems mad suspect , just saying
Yeah only one post from this guy. I'd say he left this review to help this place get business.
Stop bumping old reviews please.