odds on Queen Elizabeth

Her Majesty has been tormented the last 12 months. Prince Philip gone. Prince Harry becoming a tabloid item. Prince Charles just hanging around. Will she make it through another year ?

She is 95 years old. Her mom made it to 101. Odds still favor a few more years. If she can get past the anniversary date of Prince Philip's death, maybe she can keep rolling.

Salty should be able to tell us, since he is able to peer into the future on many things. Plus the Queen is still the Australian monarch.

Wonder if she still shags?
When she passes, the whole world may fall into chaos.
When she passes, the whole world may fall into chaos. Originally Posted by VitaMan
What will the tabloids write about?
When she passes, the whole world may fall into chaos. Originally Posted by VitaMan

why?
Forgot to add another Prince creating torment who shall not be mentioned.
You mean Andrew? Of Epstein, Maxwell fame? I also hear her Corgies fart on her.

London Bridge is falling down.

She’s probably been dead for months
You wrote it, not me
You wrote it, not me Originally Posted by VitaMan
I did. As they say, “ the acorn doesn’t fall far from the tree”.
Missed the word "far".

It's also part of the saying, "far out." You appear to be far out.
Missed the word "far".

It's also part of the saying, "far out." You appear to be far out. Originally Posted by VitaMan
I think you are.
Salty, can you advise what this coat of arms means ?

Agree.
She is the last of the major monarchs.
Others that exist are simply disregardable.
And, it's the British empire (well not any more, but still).

Also, currently the 4th longest reigning monarch ever at 70 yrs. Soon to pass Johann of Liechtenstein (70yrs 3 months) and then a Thailand king (70 yrs 4 months). And have the #2 spot.
If she hangs tough (she can, and actually served in the military during WW2), she can pass France's Louis 14th (72 yrs 3 2/3 months).
She can take the #1 spot, let's cheer her on.
[QUOTE=bambino;1062731168]You mean Andrew? Of Epstein, Maxwell fame? I also hear her Corgies fart on her.

London Bridge is falling down.

She’s probably been dead for months[/QUOTE]
She's probably been cloned a few times.
Agree.
She is the last of the major monarchs.
Others that exist are simply disregardable.
And, it's the British empire (well not any more, but still).

Also, currently the 4th longest reigning monarch ever at 70 yrs. Soon to pass Johann of Liechtenstein (70yrs 3 months) and then a Thailand king (70 yrs 4 months). And have the #2 spot.
If she hangs tough (she can, and actually served in the military during WW2), she can pass France's Louis 14th (72 yrs 3 2/3 months).
She can take the #1 spot, let's cheer her on. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter

she was a mechanic in the motor pool. i hear she scraped her knuckles on a spark plug once.