How Do You Choose Who You See?

How Do You Choose Who You See?

* Looks
* Intelligent Level
* Price

AND .... on the provider side, how do you decide the clients you visit with?
For me .... screening is very important.
A lot of what makes a difference is the communication beforehand and how they approach me on first contact.
That’s a good question Torre.

Some things are simultaneously evaluated for me. Looks , age , location , price and menu.
When those things are acceptable then it’s about reviews and whether I believe it will be a mutually enjoyable time. Of course if I have already seen the provider and we had fun I’ll be back. Passion and sexual chemistry are what I seek !
This is a tough question…

Looks? I’m no sure human nature draws us towards those we’re more attracted to, but for me it isn’t #1. Sure it’s important, but not the main reason.

Intelligence? Hard to tell from most posts…but I guess I’ll say I have always leaned towards providers that, during the age of advertising, could form sentences properly lol

Price? Certainly comes into play as I know the range I’m willing to dabble in.

Age? Has actually become more of a factor for me over the years. At 54, I no longer seek out the “young things.” I feel kinda creepy being with ladies the age of my own daughters. I’ll admire a young body at a strip club…but avoid looking to hobby with them. I now prefer “mature” providers, which for me is probably 40+ (but that doesn’t mean I wouldn’t see someone in their 30s).

Reputation? A few years ago I feel it was easier to go on reputation. You knew who the legitimate providers were & reviews (in general…I think) weren’t filled with as many “suspect” ones as you now find. I find reputation hard to determine now…at least for me…as I haven’t hobbied as much since Covid. My lack of hobbying has resulted in a lack of current references which makes it harder to re-engage.

So…overall for it’s a combo - when looking at places where ads may be available, I would definitely avoid those significantly above/below my price range. My preferences are not in the BBW category, so I would skip by those. I would then narrow in in those in the age range I prefer…TRY to research them…and then cross my fingers they aren’t requiring RW info in the screening process, as I’ll never risk that.

Not sure that helps…but sitting in an airport after several canceled flights due to this damn weather pattern in Dallas!!
Are those the 5 things the OP looks for?

Always good to prime the pump when entertaining questions.
You forgot about Location.
I'm in Mid Cities area, and work in Ft. Worth.
There are LOTS of ladies that I'd love to see, but the location (Most in N. Dallas, or east) I just can't get the time to do it.
I also look at their online presence. Drama, conflict, etc... I'm out.

After those, your list is close. Looks, Price, and rep are all about equal in my eyes. Age is not a factor. I love all... Young, as well as the more "Mature".
1. Looks (Rules of 100 compliant or at least close)
2. Menu list (At least GFE)
3. Review History (If there is evidence of multiple negative reviews I would pass).
4. Age (Under 50 please)
5. Intelligence ( High School grad is ok. College would be great).
All are valid reasons. With me it usually comes down to first impressions
1. Does she have the look I am interested? Age is a part of that.
2. Cost. If she is out of my range, nothing else matters
3. Location. If she is too far away, nothing else matters
4. Activites
5. Reputation/Review history
Wow. Yes, all good responses.

JustADawg
You forgot about Location.
So right :-/ My Bad!

precious_b

Hhhmmmm.
Well, that's an odd reaction.
Prime the pump?
(Stimulate or support the growth or success by supplying it with money)

Why couldn't this thread just come across as an inquiry to what hobbyist are more interested in these days?

adav8s28
5. Intelligence (High School grad is ok. College would be great).

Interesting .... intelligence doesn't always come with a college education
You can be educated and still ignorant.

GeeMoney$$
You knew who the legitimate providers were & reviews (in general…I think) weren’t filled with as many “suspect” ones as you now find.

Completely understood.
As I've said before, since backpage shut their "personals" section down ...we see more "questionable" activities that go on
, on this site and others.

Age? Has actually become more of a factor for me over the years. At 54, I no longer seek out the “young things.” I feel kinda creepy being with ladies the age of my own daughters.

That deserves appreciation to your character for sure :-)

I’ll admire a young body at a strip club…but avoid looking to hobby with them.

I'm withya on that one !

playerplano
That’s a good question Torre.

Some things are simultaneously evaluated for me. Looks , age , location , price and menu.

The menu .... that's another one I forgot.

QUESTION:
If the "menu" is spot on for what you want .... are you willing to travel 40mins or longer to visit?
From your list
* Looks - somewhat important.
* Intelligent Level - not as important
* Price - not as important
* Age - not relevant
* Reputation - extremely important

Location - fairly important.
Incall vs outcall - in DFW I have no “reason” to rent a hotel, so renting one would be difficult to explain. So stuck visiting incalls.
Communication/ease of contact - important. If I have a limited timeframe and communication is bad, going to move on as I don’t know when next window will be open.

Enthusiasm - this is quickly becoming very important to me. Maybe second behind reputation. I only have a few experiences, but the 2 where the ladies either were into it or at least appeared to be into it, where far more enjoyable that the other experiences. Both scenarios were also 60 minutes vs 30.
So now it's prevalent that there are more factors than was mentioned in my original post.
So, therefore .... I would like to add to the list as seen below.

1) Looks
2) Intelligence Level
3) Price
4) Age
5) Reputation
6) Location
7) The Menu
8) Offers 30 min sessions or wants to spend the time establishing a connection. 1 Hour minimum.

OH, BTW .... oldbutstillgoing
I absolutely love your signature lines .... LMAO!

"Everything happens for a reason.
Sometimes the reason is you're stupid and make bad decisions".

I tried sniffing Coke once, but the ice cubes got stuck in my nose.
IN THE MEMO FIELD OF ALL YOUR CHECKS, WRITE "FOR SEXUAL FAVORS."

precious_b

Hhhmmmm.
Well, that's an odd reaction.
Prime the pump?
(Stimulate or support the growth or success by supplying it with money)

Why couldn't this thread just come across as an inquiry to what hobbyist are more interested in these days?

... Originally Posted by Torre Tames

What is odd about priming a discourse with the person starting the discussion by putting out how they choose seeing a person? Maybe your freudian slip is showing using the monetary analogy of the saying. Someone else could interpret it as liking golden showers seeing the saying started with irrigation. *I* could have used the terms: convention, symposium, rap session, work shop, round table, etc. instead. I always like to hear an OP thoughts on a question the post before putting my two centavos (sp) in

Btw you included Providers to the thread. Not just hobbyist.
Torre: Can I add one to the list?

Ad Page: I exclusively see P411 Providers...No LC or OH2 or RMD

Otherwise:

1) Looks: MILF/GILF
2) Intelligence: Yes...with a good sense of humor & communication skills
3) Price: willing to pay for top notch menu/skills
4) Age: 40+
5) Reputation: Absolutely....P411
6) Location: Yep...unless I'm on a road trip
7) Menu: Absolutely!
8) QV: Not interested
Precious-b
What is odd about priming a discourse with the person starting the discussion by putting out how they choose seeing a person?
Maybe your freudian slip is showing us(sp) in

Well Mr. Precious .... your opinion is definitely acknowledged,
However, that doesn't mean it is well respected.
My "Freudian slip" ... is not something I have to defend.
Perhaps you are making it clear that you're offended by providers who are very particular of who they see?
And maybe you don't qualify often enough?
Just throwing that out there.

Btw you included Providers to the thread. Not just hobbyist.

And there was something wrong with that?
Also, your post was a bit peculiar ... and slightly hard to decipher. Hhhhmmm.

DownForWhatever

Can I add one to the list?

Of Course!

I exclusively see P411 Providers...No LC or OH2 or RMD

That Rocks!

Otherwise:

1) Looks: MILF/GILF
2) Intelligence: Yes...with a good sense of humor
3) Price: willing to pay for top notch menu/skills
4) Age: 40+
5) Reputation: Absolutely....P411
6) Location: Yep...unless I'm on a road trip
7) Menu: Absolutely!
8) QV: Not interested

Got it!
in somewhat of an priority order...
  • appearance which includes age and indirectly attitude and intelligence - if she's not attractive to me, that makes it more difficult for lil delites to get engaged.
  • activities - if she doesnt offer or like to engage in certain things, why bother?
  • location - 30 mins is generally my limit, tho i've driven from n.e. dallas to arlington and to ft worth for delites - some were excellent, some werent :^{
  • reputation - someone who gets a good rap, who enjoys what she does. otherwise, why bother?
  • fees - i have a soft upper limit, which occasionally i'll exceed if there are enough cumpensating qualities. anything over 400/hr really have to be super-d-duper top-shelf blow-me-away excellent for me to consider.