Anyone seen Lavina at Sunflower

DD titties sounds nice but can’t find any reviews
I thought she starts tomorrow! Erased from the website
I thought she starts tomorrow! Erased from the website Originally Posted by Kittchat12
She’s on the site. Hope she hangs around rather than a quick stop.
Love to learn how her IOP is
Saw her pics as cherry dd, before. The BTT thing erased all her reviews on TER. If it's the same girl her reviews amassed to over 150. Mostly on the east coast
  • m4g1c
  • 12-05-2023, 04:09 PM
She canceled her trip to Dallas. So bummed, I had her booked for an 11:15 appointment today.
She canceled her trip to Dallas. So bummed, I had her booked for an 11:15 appointment today. Originally Posted by m4g1c
Did the booker confirm that?? If so, that’s the second damn time. Been feenin to see her for over a year now.
Saw her pics as cherry dd, before. The BTT thing erased all her reviews on TER. If it's the same girl her reviews amassed to over 150. Mostly on the east coast Originally Posted by Kloverbb
As you mentioned, after the east coast busts she hauled ass to Philly, erased her TER reviews and changed her handle from Cherry DD. Cherry/Levina is well regarded as a legendary provider on the coasts. She is by accounts extremely curvy (blessed by a surgeon) and a champ on the mattress. I’ll be bummed if she skipped Dalas again.
No Cherry DD/Lavina for now. I wonfer why shy keeps ducking Dallas?

She canceled her trip to Dallas. So bummed, I had her booked for an 11:15 appointment today. Originally Posted by m4g1c
No Cherry DD/Lavina for now. I wonfer why shy keeps ducking Dallas? Originally Posted by Mandingo_
She once told me that there are a lot of jerks in Dallas so she doesn't like coming.
Maybe this forum has something to do with it?
As far as I know, she’s never toured here (working at least). Was she here as Cherry DD or another name in the past?

She once told me that there are a lot of jerks in Dallas so she doesn't like coming. Originally Posted by jzq777
As far as I know, she’s never toured here (working at least). Was she here as Cherry DD or another name in the past? Originally Posted by Mandingo_
Saw her twice in 2020. Once at Suns spa and the other at Nagoya spa. She went by Coco and Dallas here

Both times were meh, light dfk and upcharge for msog. Lol I only repeated because she is that hott, otherwise it would have been a pass. Hopefully her service has gotten better
Not sure if she actually cancelled or just switched agencies.

https://www.ohmygirl.club/lavina

This kind of suggests that omg might be legit. Still no intel on this place?
  • uturn
  • 12-06-2023, 05:35 PM
Not sure if she actually cancelled or just switched agencies.

https://www.ohmygirl.club/lavina

This kind of suggests that omg might be legit. Still no intel on this place? Originally Posted by tomedgewood

I can confirm she switched agencies. Was just informed she is visiting and at OMG Club.