"Insure" or "Ensure?"

They sound about the same ... which one should you use?

A better question: don't you have better things to do with your time than to think about stuff like this? You've got a business to run. Clients to screen. Bills to pay. Your list goes on and on. Who's got the time?

You could just crank out ad copy, website copy, and showcase copy with misspellings, incorrect grammar and usage, and a rambling lack of flow and organization. You know -- just like everyone else's. But that's not who you are. That's not the brand you want. That doesn't help you stand out from the crowd.

More to the point, that doesn't attract the intelligent, upscale, desirable clientele who are the basis of your successful business. Those are the guys whose attention you want to catch. Speak to them, in their own language!

Hire someone who will ensure that your writing is correct, stylish, and flows naturally and logically to the client responses that you want. Hire a Certified Writing Nazi™. Hire someone like ... well, me.

"Yes," you say, "but it'll be too expensive to hire a writer. And it'll take forever!"

Ha! Try me. You'll be very pleasantly surprised at how quick and affordable my writing and editing services are.

Drop me a PM today. Tell me what writing chore you want done, and let me give you a quick quote. And prepare to say to yourself, "Wow, that was easy!"