Encounter: My Twofer Part One

User ID: -
Date: 7/6/23
Name: Shania
Phone: 8149971028
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://skipthegames.com/posts/erie/...t/514352128770
City: Erie
State: Pennsylvania
Address: East side
Appointment Type: Other
Activities: lfk, nipple play, bbbj, cim, swallow, ball play
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: brown, up but sometimes down below shoulders
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: no tits, nice hard nipples, many tattoos, some done professionally and some done by an amateur, nice ass, cute face, some pussy hair, about 5'4, maybe 110-115 lbs or so
Recommendation: Yes
I've heard her location is terrible. Did she host?
I've had no luck in getting her to reply. Tried a few months ago, agreed to price, she was to give me location and nothing since. I've texted each number again once each and still nothing. She has a body I can enjoy
I've heard her location is terrible. Did she host? Originally Posted by Eriejohn3
Her incall is probably worse than Hiroshima on 8/6/45.
I've had no luck in getting her to reply. Tried a few months ago, agreed to price, she was to give me location and nothing since. I've texted each number again once each and still nothing. She has a body I can enjoy Originally Posted by luckyman1
She's had a couple different numbers that I know of. This is not an accusation, but if you were less than respectful to her on any number she may have blocked you.
Is it dirty or unsafe or both?I've really been wanting to see her but worry about the location.
In on way disrespectful, farthest thing from who I am
Is it dirty or unsafe or both?I've really been wanting to see her but worry about the location. Originally Posted by Eriejohn3
We're in a hobby that's considered unsafe. If you scare easily you shouldn't be in this hobby. There's always people there and usually at least 1 kid.
That said, the place is disgusting, cluttered, and not very clean. She'll probably let you take her for a car date. By no outcall she means she won't go to your residence or to a hotel until she knows you.
Looks like she might have that Tila/Hotcakes vibe going.
I love her body! I gotta get back up there to see her again, and soon.
I love her body! I gotta get back up there to see her again, and soon.
Originally Posted by yinzerpgh
Hood-rat is a good description. I'd say sweet hood-rat though. She has a nice friendly personality.
Hood-rat is a good description. I'd say sweet hood-rat though. She has a nice friendly personality.
Originally Posted by IamVictoryasSecret
I know a ton of sweet hoodrats, but they're hoodrats none the less. I agree, she's a sweetheart!
I wish she would reply