First THREESOME

Yo,

So there is this one Cuban that I have on rotation. I was feeling a little adventurous yesterday. So, I told her to bring another hottie. She ended up bringing a shy Cuban blondie who was a solid 7. And damn, she was so romantic. I was willing to do this since I like the girl on rotation, but I am not in love with her. Yet, my girl did not like the threesome even though she permitted it. Her jealousy ate her up.

There is this one guy that I know who said that if you want to shit on your relationship, order and do a threesome. I totally agree, although you are free to disagree. Imho, it is a bit hard to focus on enjoying the fck session when you're banging one chick and eating out/fingering the other. A little too much going on for my taste since it's like enjoying burgers and fries at the same time. I prefer to hone in on one woman and make sex a spiritual act and enter into the depths of erotic love.

It was fun, but I will never do another threesome. Btw, shoutout to Bear Mint!
Yo where was this threesome at?
Pulled them to my shagging lair which is an apartment near River Oaks. I never pull women to my place unless they are wife material.