What kind of massage do you prefer?

The best for me is slow and focused where time stops. Lucky for me I have a massage therapist that does that for me and it inspires me. What about you? What are your favorite things in massage?
A slow building ball massage, light crushing slapping and stretching.

IB
Deep tissue with teasing and edging throughout.
Deep tissue with teasing and edging throughout. Originally Posted by slocum

Most definitely this one!
A slow building ball massage, light crushing slapping and stretching.

IB Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly
I dated a guy that liked that awhile back and discovered some light slapping is very pleasurable.
I dated a guy that liked that awhile back and discovered some light slapping is very pleasurable. Originally Posted by lovingcamela
Most people associate CBT with ball busting but a ball massage can be very arousing and pleasurable, as a form of forplay it is so good.
  • TStar
  • 12-10-2022, 07:19 AM
The best for me is slow and focused where time stops. Lucky for me I have a massage therapist that does that for me and it inspires me. What about you? What are your favorite things in massage? Originally Posted by lovingcamela

Definitely LONG and SLOW to completion.
I love the erotic and sensual nature of a good massage. A massage that focuses on stimulating all senses by paying attention to my entire body, gradually enhancing this feeling throughout the massage session. With my therapist's caring, skilled hands slowly get to know my body and gradually bringing me to the greatest point of sexual pleasure. And yes, definitely LONG and SLOW to completion...
I was talking with someone about Bondassage where they use noise cancelling headphones. I’d like to try that, but with really nice music so someone can really tune out. That would make sure either person doesn’t get too chatty. I think being too chatty can ruin it but other times it’s really fun to talk.