Hot Asian Jenny back in town!!

I just got a text from her says she will be working in br tomorrow and may go to nola if she gets enough interest.
Been waiting to hear this..thanks! Did she say how long she will be in BR...just for the day? or?
Just sent her an email and text for Nola. Anyone know if she is MSOG? All else is good, and I understand her declined activities. No issues there, but would love to know about MSOG.
All I know is tomorrow in BR for sure then I think she will go where she has the most interest if you want to see her in BR I would set something up for tomorrow asap....don't know about msog.
Update Hot Asian Jenny and her friend will be in NOLA this Tuesday and Wednesday.
Is there a link to where I can find some info on this lady?
Did you mean today???

LFG
Jenny is tough to get a hold of on the phone, what has been the dawgs experience in how to best get a hold of Jenny?

thanks
LFG
LFG. I have only been able to reach her thu email about a week ago. I sent her one yesterday when the thread suggested she would be in Nola today and tomorrow. Have not seen any reply, ads or threads from her saying she was here. If she contacts you, please let me know and I will do the same. Would love to finally meet this lady.
Yes she is in Nola today & tomorrow with her friend. If her friend is as hot & good as she is then I would recommend seeing her as well. She may already be booked up that's why she has not got back to some of you but keep trying by e-mail and text.

Contacting her I e-mailed her first then sent her my number in the e-mail then I text her the first time I saw her, now I just text her to schedule.

Nola77 - there are several reviews on her you can find info on her she does not have a website, but she does have an eros add up saying she in BR but she in NOLA now.
She just contacted me by email to hook up tonight. Unfortunately I cannot, but hope for tomorrow. I may check out her friend if she is not available. Hope she is hot too.
I can't believe you got an email response. I sent one on March 28th and yesterday to no avail. Oh well.
I have an appointment with jenny tonight I will try to get her to bring her friend over to meet me, who knows if she is as hot as Jenny it may be double trouble time!! If not I will look her over so I can give you guys a idea of what she looks like.
Find out the menu and if there are intro review rates to get her verified too.
I gave up after the last time she was supposed to be in NOLA. Never heard from her after e-mails & texting.