Shaving the boys

What is the best way to shave the boys? I have met a few women whom love to provide BLS. I want to be a gentleman and shave the boys. Any safe recommendations?
use enough shaving cream
I guess I'm nuts but I just use a little light soap and a sharp razor .... I get a close shave and have never cut myself
Lol actually I'm sure that's more frequently used
If it was good enough to storm the beaches at Normandy - it's good enough for your nuts ...

Shaving cream and a good razor.

Has anyone looked into or has had Laser Hair Removal done on and around gential area? Seems like the ideal solution and never have to worry about the hair again.
Reese Mcclain in Houston does manscaping for hobbyist...
Umm Yeah that is the key! lol
I have to admit I did shave someone's balls with a razor that he brought over.
Freaky Freaky... Just be very careful with the boys. NO it wasn't ilovedatass ...

use enough shaving cream Originally Posted by ilovedatass
a good razor and mild soap...make a good lather and be gentle...a nick could ruin your day lol..been shaving the boys(and my entire pubic area) for 17 years now...not only do the ladies like it..I feel much cleaner down there when I take a good shower after a hard,sweaty day on the job...
Interesting, maybe Dreams can help me next time in Lafayette!!
I just get them waxed. I could never shave them well enough and even a close trim was dangerous for me.
Waxing is the way to go! Great place on the Northshore in Mandeville called Wax'ed. Very professional!
Umm Yeah that is the key! lol
I have to admit I did shave someone's balls with a razor that he brought over.
Freaky Freaky... Just be very careful with the boys. NO it wasn't ilovedatass ... Originally Posted by Miss Dreams
I prep those up always prior to
Tysha who is well-reviewed on here for FBSM in New Orleans--I don't know where everyone on this thread is but you probably aren't all here in NOLA--also does manscaping packages. I haven't done one w/her, but I've tried to make an appointment. She offers both clipper & waxing service--I would like to talk to her about what the long-term effects of either would be on the skin, but would also like to have it done to see if they do a better job than I do w/the little micro-trimmer gizmo I bought from CVS.