URL / Website: https://www.eros.com/texas/houston/files/1066782.htm
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Richmond Avenue and 610N just inside the loop
Activities: Handshake, an excellent massage, a bit of a HJ and then see ROS
Hair Length and Color: Long Wavy Dark Brown or Black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Not bad looking, more Caucasian look than Latina but she claims to be Latina so that is what she is, 5' 6", she says 130 but its probably more, 34C-26-38, might have had a bit more in the trunk
Recommendation: No
Really, the percentage of losses from EROS far outweighs the percentage of wins.
For some reason knew you would be the first to comment but if they lie on their interview not much else can prevent a loss. Fortunately quite a few others haven't lied and I took a pass.
You did the right thing, and don't fall for the bullshit to see her "friend".
Damn..that sucks. Last two ladies I saw were off EROS...Kelly(KKegan on OH2) and Pamela Sage. Had a good time with both.
Damn..that sucks. Last two ladies I saw were off EROS...Kelly(KKegan on OH2) and Pamela Sage. Had a good time with both. Originally Posted by hyperdrive
I screened with Pamela, and yes VitaMan she confirmed she was 'very' GFE.
With PS she told me it's a shared in call and we needed to leave because another girl was on her way to use it...Galleria area...with Kelly a fellow provider was coming over to pick her up...they were going out that night...got to meet her. Very nice older lady( a little younger than me..and brand new to the hobby)