A thread about... BEST LEGS

Ok, so I admit to not being a fan of breaking the Wichita/Kansas forum off, since I like including the Kansas City metro (a lot of which is IN KANSAS), but mostly because I thought the traffic would fall off in terms of this section, giving less opportunity for adverts (responses, signature ads, whatever) for providers, and it would seem less "busy" to potential providers coming TO Wichita. Less overall fun... etc.

I'll leave it to the reader to decide if that is a good or bad thing, and it probably is another thread... but since we did it in the old KC forum, I thought here would be a good thing to start a BEST LEGS thread in the Wichita area.

(I am sure this could lead to other Best of Threads, and that's ok... it gets conversation going beyond - Hey I might come to Wichita, or things like that...)

I will nominate two ladies!

Gemma, mainly because of her great new pics :P as well as her great heels collection

Stacey Stacked (look at her pics... and you can easily see why!)

So now you can chime in Wichita/Topeka/Kansas in general... I'm a leg person, nominate your favorites!
Yay!
I haven't met Gemma in person (yet)... I have to agree. her showcase photos are SMOKIN' hot...dang
Aaaw thanks you two!! And, I totally agree, Staci's got some nice ass legs too!

Legs really are a sexy part of a womans body, aren't they..... I like how mine look when I wear my Nikes... ....(and flex my muscles as I walk. Hehehe)
Aaaw thanks you two!! And, I totally agree, Staci's got some nice ass legs too!

Legs really are a sexy part of a womans body, aren't they..... I like how mine look when I wear my Nikes... ....(and flex my muscles as I walk. Hehehe) Originally Posted by Gemma34
I must comment on Staci. She has some great legs, she has always been in heels when I have had the pleasure of spending time with her and that only enhanced her natural beauty.

Gemma, while I have not had the pleasure your legs are very sexy based on the pictures I have seen.

SixShot
I love legs lol

I can tell you for sure that Gemma's legs are amazing,. Staci Stacked as well.

who else? Lariyah cash, red roxi
Trust me, Gemma's legs are that good in person!!! And they're topped off by the cutest ass!!
When I hear the word legs I immediately think Sweet Monique and sexykelly316! However, there are a bunch of nice legs in ICT!
Another vote for Staci's legs. It's been a while since I saw them, but she also has sexy feet if you're into that!
I haven't met Gemma in person (yet)... I have to agree. her showcase photos are SMOKIN' hot...dang Originally Posted by ICTguy32
Gemma is AMAZING!!! You are missing out bro! She is not only hot, but she is also an amazing person. She is like the hot girl you wanted to date, but she was never single.
Awww! You guys are awesome! Thanks for the honorable mention! What a way to bring a smile to a gal's face!!

I do have an extensive collection of high heels, as well, and I am more than happy to wear them anytime! I think they are incredibly sexy on a woman...
Awww! You guys are awesome! Thanks for the honorable mention! What a way to bring a smile to a gal's face!!

I do have an extensive collection of high heels, as well, and I am more than happy to wear them anytime! I think they are incredibly sexy on a woman... Originally Posted by Staci Stacked
WIth that avatar... you know why

I do have an extensive collection of high heels, as well, and I am more than happy to wear them anytime! I think they are incredibly sexy on a woman... Originally Posted by Staci Stacked
You'd be sexy in a burlap bag.