Did "W" tutor Rick Perry?

Rick on speaking about Trump told fox "a broken clock is right once a day?
the dumb leading the dumb.
Like I have said before. Rick Perry is proof that Texas can function quite well without a Governor.
the dumb leading the dumb. Originally Posted by southtown4488
Still upset over how many times he handily whipped all of your lying liberal candidates for Governor aren't ya suckclown !!
Like I have said before. Rick Perry is proof that Texas can function quite well without a Governor. Originally Posted by Jackie S
LOL funny
Rick on speaking about Trump told fox "a broken clock is right once a day? Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Maybe the clock was digital ...
Rick on speaking about Trump told fox "a broken clock is right once a day? Originally Posted by i'va biggen

eehhhbuhrrrr is jeaslous

eehhhbuhrrrr is jeaslous

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Try it in English whiffy, if you can, LOL. You aren't correct even once a day.
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Good boy, you found pic to express yourself. Beats having to spell anything, right?
eehhhbuhrrrr is jeaslous Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Jeaslous of wut, assclown?

Good boy, you found pic to express yourself. Beats having to spell anything, right? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
says the 3rd grader who CANNOT read or write
Says the 3rd grader who CANNOT read or write Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
congrats hillbilly you had a post with something in it for a change, of course it was stupid, but we expect that from your hillbilly ass. You and Perry make a pair.
The "smart glasses" have failed Perry once again.

The "smart glasses" have failed Perry once again.

Originally Posted by JCM800
I thought WE had you banned for 6 months

I doubt he'll show his face around here again. If he does, he deserves what he gets.