Trump: "Always felt like I was in the military"

Except for that part about getting shot at and shit.....

>>>>In a forthcoming autobiography, Trump reportedly said he “always felt I was in the military” because he went to New York Military Academy, a boarding school, not far from West Point, New York, home of the Army’s academy.

Trump reportedly avoided the draft and received five military deferments from the Vietnam War. At least one was for medical reasons and others were to attend Fordham University and the University of Pennsylvania.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...ary-trump.html
Bad a Hillary......
The medical deferment was for the procedure that replaced his mouth with his ass.
Where are all the Trump supporters?

Crickets.

>>>>In a forthcoming autobiography, Trump reportedly said he “always felt I was in the military” because he went to New York Military Academy, a boarding school, not far from West Point, New York, home of the Army’s academy.

Trump reportedly avoided the draft and received five military deferments from the Vietnam War. At least one was for medical reasons and others were to attend Fordham University and the University of Pennsylvania.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...ary-trump.html Originally Posted by timpage
And how much time in the military did Slick Willy , Shrillary ( not including her " time under sniper fire " ) , or the "dumbascraps' anointed water walker, odummer, spend in the military ? Or for that matter, any of YOU Gloryhole Gurus ? We have been awaiting YOUR answer on THAT for some time, woomby !!! And swishy waking and carrying the rainbow flag wearing your rainbow colored thong in a gay pride parade DOESN'T count towards military time woomby. assup, and suckclown ! Singing along with the song " In The Navy " on your favorite album of the Village People is NOT considered active duty time, maricones !
How 'bout we look at how Slick Willy avoided the draft during the Vietnam war ? ! You know ! The same war that Hanoi Jane posed with the NVA on an anti-aircraft weapon ! And Lurch " I'm a Vietnam , SWIFTBOAT veteran " came back and threw his " brothers-in-arms under the TANK, and called them ALL baby killers and went on to CLAIM to throw his self-promoted medals for his self-inflicted wounds over the fence of the White House. Jim Webb is the only veteran on the dumbascraps side that has actually SERVED our country !
And how much time in the military did Slick Willy , Shrillary ( not including her " time under sniper fire " ) , or the "dumbascraps' anointed water walker, odummer, spend in the military ? Or for that matter, any of YOU Gloryhole Gurus ? We have been awaiting YOUR answer on THAT for some time, woomby !!! And swishy waking and carrying the rainbow flag wearing your rainbow colored thong in a gay pride parade DOESN'T count towards military time woomby. assup, and suckclown ! Singing along with the song " In The Navy " on your favorite album of the Village People is NOT considered active duty time, maricones !
How 'bout we look at how Slick Willy avoided the draft during the Vietnam war ? ! You know ! The same war that Hanoi Jane posed with the NVA on an anti-aircraft weapon ! And Lurch " I'm a Vietnam , SWIFTBOAT veteran " came back and threw his " brothers-in-arms under the TANK, and called them ALL baby killers and went on to CLAIM to throw his self-promoted medals for his self-inflicted wounds over the fence of the White House. Jim Webb is the only veteran on the dumbascraps side that has actually SERVED our country ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
That little meltdown was about the same as a liberal saying "Bush did it " On a anti Obama thread.
Looks like nothing has changed with Rey Tourette.

One nonsensical hijacking meltdown after another.

It's easy to pinpoint the moment when this forum took the big dive into the gutter.

Thanks for the update, I'va.

I'd like to hear from the Trump supporters on this one too. I guess they're too busy building a wall for the Mexican government.
  • DSK
  • 09-09-2015, 08:05 AM

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...ary-trump.html Originally Posted by timpage
Being in a military school like that feels like being in the military, as anyone who has attended one can attest. You are grasping at things to insult Mr. Trump with and it makes you look petty and angry.
Bill Clinton proved that avoiding the draft does not disqualify anyone from being President.

So, what's your point?

Other than proving your own hypocrisy once again.
Being in a military school like that feels like being in the military, as anyone who has attended one can attest. You are grasping at things to insult Mr. Trump with and it makes you look petty and angry. Originally Posted by DSK
Oh really? You were in military school? With Donald Trump and Ken Paxton, JL?

Did you volunteer or were you drafted? Is that where you get your deep insight of military service, JL?

"Mr." Trump insults every US serviceman and woman by trivializing military service. Fuck him.

(and fuck you, faggot!)

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!

Well if you say that Trump wrote that in an autobiography then it must be true. As for avoiding the draft...is that like dodging the draft? Nope, avoiding is operating within the rules, dodging is breaking a rule or lying about something. We've already had a draft dodger in the White House.
Isn't that the way with democrats. When they ran draft dodging Clinton against a real hero in George H W Bush they said military service is shit. Again when Dole ran against Bill. Then they tried Gore against Bush but it some how fell short but it showed that military service was important...just not as an enlisted man. Then they found "blood and guts" Kerry and suddenly a war hero was just the thing for a candidate to be until they got to McCain against Obama. Then they questioned what kind of service was McCain in.

Democrats----no values, no morals, no ideas, no kidding
Frankly, military service is not a prerequisite for public service imho. Jerking off over someone's "patriotism," however, is a major cop out and a simple, button pushing tool of the RWWipes.

However, trivializing military service by comparing it to being sent to military school provides us with yet another insight into the mind and personality of Donald Trump.

Why aren't our compassionate conservatives soling themselves over this? Seems like they tried to make excuses for Dubya, too. But they were all in on the demonization of John Kerry.

Hypocrite much?
Isn't that the way with democrats. When they ran draft dodging Clinton against a real hero in George H W Bush they said military service is shit. Again when Dole ran against Bill. Then they tried Gore against Bush but it some how fell short but it showed that military service was important...just not as an enlisted man. Then they found "blood and guts" Kerry and suddenly a war hero was just the thing for a candidate to be until they got to McCain against Obama. Then they questioned what kind of service was McCain in.

Democrats----no values, no morals, no ideas, no kidding Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Isn't that the way with wingnuts, they bitch about what a dem said about McCain, but give one of their own a pass when he trashes McCain's service..

Wingnuts........No values, no morals bad ideas, dipshit material.
Isn't that the way with wingnuts, they bitch about what a dem said about McCain, but give one of their own a pass when he trashes McCain's service..

Wingnuts........No values, no morals bad ideas, dipshit material. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
And you're incapable of telling the complete truth. I'll let you try again. Tell us what someone said about McCains...no, tell us how someone "trashed" McCain's service. Try to color inside the lines and don't Hillary it. (if what she did was allowable and legal, then what did she apologize for?)