Has this board changed that much?

My review was rejected by a Moderator because of "no extra activities"???. Apparently, a FBSM is not enough to share because I I though this board is about sharing experience and what the provider offers. I know I haven't been very active with the hobby as most members here but I do enjoy an occasion service from providers I've read on this board and post what I could or when I could because some providers prefer no review which I do respect.

My encounter: https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2957435
Why would you pass on a little relief? p.s. I agree with your point.
Were you wanting PA to be able to read reviews with extras in the ROS of those reviews by submitting a review that does not have extras you received in the ROS of your review?

Your review was not rejected as it is up and available for anyone to read. I would venture a guess it was just rejected for PA (surely they gave you a reason for the denial of PA) because this is a whore board where all providers do at least advertise to perform some kind of extras.

IMO, I am sure that your review will be of benefit to those who seek out the service they offer. Next time you review, look at the qualifications for PA and make sure you check all those boxes if you want "approved for PA" after moderation of your review.
Wili E...
Seems like a good, valid assessment. Nothing in his ROS that I wouldn't tell my own mother about. In fact, I have. She just smirks, shakes her head in disgust, and tells me to get a girlfriend.
I get the point. It wasn't a BCD encounter, so why should you get BCD access?