**Re visit again soon!**

Hi! I'm planning to come back to KCMO again soon in mid Jan. I was wondering if there will be any interest or will you gentlemen be ready after the holidays or would like to wait until after Jan?

PM me.
Thank you!
XOXO
FK
Gentlemen!
I got ONE replies. I'm going to cancel this trip.

Thank you for reading.
Thank you for reading. Originally Posted by Feisty Kat
You're welcome
You're welcome Originally Posted by bp6570
Don't be ignorant! It was not about you.
I am interested but didn't see any prior post.
I am interested but didn't see any prior post. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

HI JD!
Yes, i already booked a hotel. But I don't see many response and also weather is concerns. I just want to be prompt and communicate that If I don't get enough respond then i won't be making a trip. Just as a courtesy instead of last minute cancellation.

As we speak. I'm dealing w cold/ flu so, I'm under weather and not feeling well.
  • guykc
  • 12-21-2012, 01:19 PM
hope you start feeling better and that more will be interested so you can make this trip.
Get well soon. Count me in on your trip.
I understand the flu thing. I've been coping for the last three days. Give me a heads up when you decide.
Sorry to hear that, Kat. Keep us informed and feel better.
HI Gentlemen!
After taking a tamiflu. I'm clearing up. I'm going to keep my promised. Hotel already booked a week ago!
I'm coming. So, send me a PM for time and date
I will post an ad tomorrow.
KCMO gents always wonderful and kind to me. See you all soon!

Side note only thing keep me from reaching KCMO is the blizzard.
XOXO
kat
I do apologize for the Post that I made about cancellation. I was not in a state of mind when I got a flu.
I get that way without the flu lol be safe and enjoy your trip!! I LOVE KC trips the men are fabulous!!!