BP...

This probably is not the right place to post this.. but i need some help from someone who knows a little about BP ads...

I post multiple times a day, I dont have ANY nudity in my pics, but like every 20 minutes all my pics get bumped off there and i have to keep reuploading them. It is very frustrating to have to check my ad every ten minutes...
I have messaged the BP site help thing several times over the last few months and nobody will respond.

Does anyone know why my pics are removed every 20 mins if i dont have anything nude and no sexual talk or anything like that???

sorry again if i posted this in the wrong section but i wasnt sure where this one should go..
This happens to me also, I've also paid for an ad and then it never appeared online :/
yea it really sucks. i have literally spent THOUSANDS of dollars over the last few months. and i'm not exaggerating. it sucks to pay for something like that and then they screw you like that. i just wish i knew if it was something wrong with my ad or pics or if they just suck like that.
I think they just suck lol
lol ok. well im sorry it happened to you too, but i am glad to know its not just me. i was starting to take it personal
Did someone say suck?
Lol
lol ok. well im sorry it happened to you too, but i am glad to know its not just me. i was starting to take it personal Originally Posted by destiny_j32
Destiny,
I know you are a verified member here, post an ad here as well at least it wont get deleted.

My suggestion for you would be send a pm to Staci Stacked or Sweet Monique they have used BP in the past or are still using it and might be able to give you some ideas as to what to do.

Keep your chin up, if all else fails contact BP and file a complaint.

Have an awesome day beautiful.
Destiny,
I know you are a verified member here, post an ad here as well at least it wont get deleted.

My suggestion for you would be send a pm to Staci Stacked or Sweet Monique they have used BP in the past or are still using it and might be able to give you some ideas as to what to do.

Keep your chin up, if all else fails contact BP and file a complaint.

Have an awesome day beautiful. Originally Posted by Oenghus
ok thank you!
Why use them at all? Stick to the reputable sites such as ECCIE, The Erotic Review, and P411.

Why use them at all? Stick to the reputable sites such as ECCIE, The Erotic Review, and P411.

Originally Posted by Red Rock
because hardly anyone from eccie ever comes to see me.. would be nice if i could do that, but i guess i just dont fit what people want on here..
Destiny, this does also happen to me to. I don't know if its because some is trying to flag the ad or the people at bp feel the specific pic is inappropriate.
You're right beautifulbliss, it does SUCK. But it is good to know I'm not the only one it happens to because it sure did FEEL like it.
Destiny, this does also happen to me to. I don't know if its because some is trying to flag the ad or the people at bp feel the specific pic is inappropriate.
You're right beautifulbliss, it does SUCK. But it is good to know I'm not the only one it happens to because it sure did FEEL like it. Originally Posted by Annalise Giselle
same here! i think it sucks that i have messaged the bp people many times with no response. thats why i love eccie.. they help when you ask for it!
They rip me off all the time too! The new thing is "community removed". Then I call and curse them out and they said it was a chargeback from whoevers card. BS I use my own cards so I would know if I disputed! I think it's just an inside Job because it only happens in certain cities. Pricks. But bp is most reliable right now for me too :/ I wish Eccie was better for me, at least I feel safe here.
They rip me off all the time too! The new thing is "community removed". Then I call and curse them out and they said it was a chargeback from whoevers card. BS I use my own cards so I would know if I disputed! I think it's just an inside Job because it only happens in certain cities. Pricks. But bp is most reliable right now for me too :/ I wish Eccie was better for me, at least I feel safe here. Originally Posted by Lana816
If someone rips you off from here and they don't do nothing about it... I like this site for a few purposes only and safety isn't one of them.
Xoxo,
Lindsay