Clear your Calendars May 10th!

Just a suggestion.. perhaps
Hi Guys! I have had great times in Tennessee in my past and happen to be passing through May 10th..
I would love to make plans!
Hi Guys! I have had great times in Tennessee in my past and happen to be passing through May 10th..
I would love to make plans! Originally Posted by melannie_star
There are people who can make plans a month in advance? I'm envious; I usually don't know what I'm doing 30 seconds from now, much less 30 days...

Cheers,

bcg
I would love to make plans! Originally Posted by melannie_star
Awesome! You're touring? I just may have to make arrangements. Which cities?
I want some of THAT!! What city?
If the sweet young lass travels from Texas, East bound on 40 across I-40 she's not gonna have much time to stop for dessert. Tennessee is about 9 hours from the mighty Mississippi to Bristol. On the other hand, if she chooses south to north then some y'all might be in luck. Guess the question is which way you gonna go, girl?!!!

Oh BTW, them some big ol titties.
I actually had the pleasure of meeting Ms Star when I visited Tx a little over a year ago and to say that I was pleased would be an understatement!! Between meeting both she and Pistol Marks, that business trip was extremely memorable. I truly hope that she can stop in Memphis as she's traveling through.
I appreciate your guys interest and I look forward to my return trip to Tennessee. Feel free to contact me!
Nothing beats the Texas ladies, and Melannie is one of the best! Nothing like enthusiasm and looks all in one package. Tennessee needs a dose of Mel. I'd book soon...

Just check her reviews...
  • 2dogs
  • 04-21-2017, 11:52 PM
Are you visiting Memphis or ???!
I appreciate you guys so much.. I do plan on visiting Memphis as well as Nashville as of Mid May. If interested in booking, please feel free to contact me. I will be in touch a week in advance to confirm exact date.. Thank you!!!