I'm going to miss everyone so much!

I never thought I'd leave my hometown, but I have decided to accept a position at a company I work closely with. It just happens to be 500ish miles away.

I'd love to get the chance to say goodbye to some long-time friends and maybe catch up with a few people who I've been looking forward to meeting but haven't gotten the chance yet. I'll be here for the next 2-3 weeks. I hope to be back to visit often, but with a new job I guess you never know!

I think I'm going to miss doubles with Lea most of all. Gosh, what a set of memories!
Well, you can't miss me, since we never met.

Best of luck to you.

Cheers,

bcg
Best of everything to you.
No doubt you will continue to help others in your career move.
Congratulations.
It is doubtful my schedule allows a good bye rendezvous, one can only hope.
Take care,
Bob in the Delta
Well, you can't miss me, since we never met.

Best of luck to you.

Cheers,

bcg Originally Posted by bluffcityguy

Plenty of time to fix that!
I know we haven't seen each other in a while, but I wish you all the best! You are a special lady...I will miss you!

Best of luck in your new adventure...
Hate to hear this. My procrastination on getting back in touch is kicking me in the ass.
Britney is very special. I am one of the privileged to have done sessions with her and Lea on more than one occasion. They rank as some of my most memorable experiences in the hobby. This is one classy lady.
I wish you the best. Damn all the memories of the last 5 years. Hope you stay in touch.
Congratz on the new position. Safe travels.
Been a while since we spent time together but I can assure you it's memory's that are not easily forgotten. Good luck with the next chapter of your life.