Encounter: Ever have a Cat get ur tongue?

Date: 8/19/19
Name: Cat @ Nagoya
Address and Phone: Nagoya Spa - 11252 Harry Hines Blvd., Suite 102, Phone: (214) 812-9131
Address: Off HH in Dallas
Phone: (214) 812-9131
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: DFK, TS, MASSAGE, NURU, DFK, DT BBBJ, MP HARD BANGING, CIP 2x
Hair Length and Color: Black Past Shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: 5'5" 118 Small B-cups, very nice smooth skin, really cute face, nice tasting. Well shaved, very small tuft of short hair well above, not in the way of really clean clit, and a perfect balloon know. Pucker up buttercup!
Recommendation: Yes
Nice one bud! Glad you had a good time!
Miss your vids Rev this would have been a good one!
Good review.
Nice one bud! Glad you had a good time! Originally Posted by TMNT LEO

Although I truly enjoyed her IOP, Taste, Tightness, Sermon, Compliments, and Sweet Disposition; my ideal girl (she who would drain my finances) would be a blend of Cat and the following "yet to be found" girl:

Attributes from Cat
IOP, massage, nuru, TUMA, DFK, face, smile, lips, hair, pussy, balloon knot, boobs, pope faith, and height.

Girl yet to be found:
Skinnier still athletic legs, thighs, and skinnier arms. I love it when my hand can wrap around her ankle, and my fingers just touch. Probably the ultimate spinner for me would be around 5'5" 105. Service adds would only add a trip to the isles!

If you know of a girl that's just like Cat, but skinnier yet still athletic legs, and goes not just to the Vatican, but can handle being baptized in the Mediterranean sea...Please share!!
Miss your vids Rev this would have been a good one! Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
BC, Thanks dude!! I need to get back to that again. It’s been a while. I would have to agree it would have been a good visual!
Well written

Although I truly enjoyed her IOP, Taste, Tightness, Sermon, Compliments, and Sweet Disposition; my ideal girl (she who would drain my finances) would be a blend of Cat and the following "yet to be found" girl:

Attributes from Cat
IOP, massage, nuru, TUMA, DFK, face, smile, lips, hair, pussy, balloon knot, boobs, pope faith, and height.

Girl yet to be found:
Skinnier still athletic legs, thighs, and skinnier arms. I love it when my hand can wrap around her ankle, and my fingers just touch. Probably the ultimate spinner for me would be around 5'5" 105. Service adds would only add a trip to the isles!

If you know of a girl that's just like Cat, but skinnier yet still athletic legs, and goes not just to the Vatican, but can handle being baptized in the Mediterranean sea...Please share!! Originally Posted by Revman
+1

I'm looking for this as well.
Good review of Cat. She’s a winner. On you guys' description of your ideal girl, I don’t know if she exists but lately the girls at Blue (like Foxy or Lexy) might come closest.

I think Foxy comes closest to looking like a miniature Cat. Vicky doesn’t look like Cat and isn’t as small as Foxy but would offer the services you seek. All at Blue are Catholic like Cat.
I am a cat person.
Love a good cat