Name: Goddess Belle
Address and Phone: Pearls of Asia - 11047 Ables Lane Phone: (469) 248-3065
Address: -
Phone: 4693483065
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: BBBJTC, bj,bbbj,BBJWF,GFE,CC ,GND(girl next door Greek),GG(Golden gipsy), HDH RIDER (optional) CFS(optional),DATY,DDP,DDG,DFK (deep French kissing,DT,ECR( el Camino real) EOM(end of m).
Hair Length and Color: 26 inch long curly and black like a Brazilian enchanting goddess. All the way down to her butt wet and sensual.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Latina
Physical Description: 26 inch black deep curly hair all the way down to her volleyball beach booty matches her beautiful big brown eyes very exotic siren that willl enchant you with her smile scent and pussy wetness. Very petite tight lithe body with a beautiful massive set of DDS to be exact 36DDS 110lbs 5’ft 3. Plump beautiful cherry soft lips beautiful smile very exotic Brazilian look to her with a beach bum bum.
Recommendation: Yes
Jone might be back. New account and first review. Doesn't this writing pattern look sooooooo familiar? They know not to use emojis this time but that writing style is hmmmm.....suspect. They even tried to throw us off by changing up the providers name but we know who it is. Jone, Jhonny. Next there will be Johnson, Jones, John and so on....lol. There's something about those name similarities.
How is Bella looking these days? I heard she got implants up top but imo her backside is lacking for a latina. Top notch service though.
No question. Ban the bitch.
Jone might be back. New account and first review. Doesn't this writing pattern look sooooooo familiar? They know not to use emojis this time but that writing style is hmmmm.....suspect. They even tried to throw us off by changing up the providers name but we know who it is. Jone, Jhonny. Next there will be Johnson, Jones, John and so on....lol. There's something about those name similarities. Originally Posted by Mental AtrraXXXion
This review writer is definitely Jone aka Belle. As you wrote, the writing style is identical as is the way she describes herself.

Hilarious that she put her age as 23 though and describes herself as a young girl.

Sure she was 23...over 10 years ago.

If you're going to write a review about yourself, at least make it somewhat believable.
Bella keeps coming back and creating new accounts and reviews. I bet Bella, I mean Jhonny....lol, will only review girls from Pearl's.
I feel like Ol' John Henry, that steel driving man with that big ol' hammer when it comes to the lovely Bella.

Bella, will you still love me and pamper me after I've banned you many times? Will you still respect me after an hour?
Bella may have to change her name to crazy Bella.
Bella may have to change her name to crazy Bella. Originally Posted by Stevensegal
Lmaoooooooo!!! 🤣😂🤣😂🤣
Bella may have to change her name to crazy Bella. Originally Posted by Stevensegal
It works for Crazy Star. Just a good a good nickname for Crazy Bella
I think Bella is the only Latina out there. Vanessa isn't at Nagoya anymore
So funny. Look how StevenMentalProfessorMcDonald keeps bumping banned Bella’s self-review a week after she’s been banned. I guess Bunny there’s not the only energizer. Bella must really need the help.
I don't feel bad about her deciding to ignore me last week at Pearls, and definitely feel less bad about writing about it. (re: her ass, from a distance, it looked ok to me, along with her legs...that's why I asked Imo to bring her in.)

My take is simple...if you're unwilling to meet someone who is a regular customer there, you're kind of doing me a favor not seeing me. This is a business of not just fucking and sucking, but human relations as well.

I didn't take it personally, and get that maybe she's having some self esteem issues, which is problematic if you're working storefront MP as your day job. This deal is all about making the customers happy, not about one's personal vanity. The holy grail as a provider is getting the customer to think about you and smile long after he's left the building (actually, the real Holy Grail is getting the customer to bankroll you and retire you, but I digress )

So, I hope her attitude and approach changes. In the meantime, if you're going to self review, at least learn to write like a man.

I do give her props for "El Camino Real" though. I prefer that to "El Camino Hershey".