What happened to the truth? 1st amendment right... Beauty Met the Beast

So I have not had a chance to check back in because I don't draw from the government with (Staff Edit - Biomed1) , and smoke packs a day, and [STAFF edit - GM]
, It must be fun, It's took a toll on you girl.

I am sorry that life has been that bad, that you want to try and tarnish my name, good luck Sweetpea, anyone that knows me, knows that I am solid. How about you? As explained before, you live in the ghetto, I live in gated communities.

Girl..I have no hard feelings, you do you, and I will do me. Two different worlds. BEAUTY MET THE BEAST, and would not have it!!!

I have a homeopathic cure to what might Ail her, I don't give a fuck as long as I don't have to go behind you..
How you feel about that?? I have been censored no longer. Thread will come back up. You [STAFF edit - GM]
another provider, and not to mention what you done to a friend... You are a piece of work Kiraxxx. Xoxoxoxo
Strange.
I have recently come to conclude that this lifestyle takes a toll on us all.

I do especially enjoy reading charming posts such as these however, they truly invigorate my penis and restore my faith in the future of our species.

As a general rule I find myself agreeing with bits and pieces of what everyone says.

I would be careful about some of these observations though, the mods can at times have itchy trigger fingers.
amen sister... was gonna ask what happened to my favorite thread. glad its coming back.. Kira any closing arguments lol
Lol first amendment right. I didn't realize ECCIE was the government.
you and kira need to talk...this has gone on enough with both of you! you both are good providers and no one should ruin anyone’s business in general. plz can you ladies work this out? I hate seeing other people viewing this drama like it’s a talk show! NO ONE SHOULD BE A FUCKING AMUSEMENT! AGAIN YOU TWO NEED TO STOP AND TALK IT OUT!!!
i don’t wanna be involved in this I have my own crosses to bare ..However THIS HAS TO STOP.
Lol first amendment right. I didn't realize ECCIE was the government. Originally Posted by EGrayupstate
ECCIE couldn’t possibly do worse than the government we currently have. I say give them a shot!
you and kira need to talk...this has gone on enough with both of you! you both are good providers and no one should ruin anyone’s business in general. plz can you ladies work this out? I hate seeing other people viewing this drama like it’s a talk show! NO ONE SHOULD BE A FUCKING AMUSEMENT! AGAIN YOU TWO NEED TO STOP AND TALK IT OUT!!! Originally Posted by poisoned flower
I disagree.
going by evidence I have heard so far I have to rule in favor of Kaylee. Kira if you have any closing arguments speak now or forever hold your peace lol

honorary yours

judge Funtimes lol
Why she get the ruling. Cause she got the bigger mouth?
going by evidence I have heard so far I have to rule in favor of Kaylee. Kira if you have any closing arguments speak now or forever hold your peace lol

honorary yours

judge Funtimes lol Originally Posted by Funtimes44
I agree.
All I know is that Kira is a fantastic provider and a really great person who really cares about clients. I have seen her many many times and each time is a great time........she is more like a former GF now FWB every time I spend time with her all my stress vanishes and I am not talking about her skills in the bedroom which are fantastic.
let me
get real ....kira is my FAMILY MY SONS SECOND MOTHER AND AUNT WE KNEW EACH OTHER WAY BEFORE THIS...KAYLEE WAS GOOD TO ME AND MY SON ...EVEN THOUGH MY LOYALTIES LIES WITH KIRA ...KAYLEE WAS GOOD TO ME AND MY SON AND KIRA WOULD APPRECIATE THAT CAUSE OF HER NEPHEW....they need to work this out! it’s not a fucka g show I know KIRA WOULD APPRECIATE WHAT KAYLEE DID FOR ME AND HER NEPHEW AS I DID!!!! plz let’s work this out!!!! kira provides coats and more every year and kaylee pain for my age tuition i am soooo sick of this they are both amazing you need to ignore BOTH TJERE POSTINGS!!!! plz!!!!!