URL / Website: https://plano-massage-by-janel.com/
City: Plano
State: Texas
Address: 75 & Spring Creek
Activities: Therapeutic Massage
Hair Length and Color: Curly, shoulder length brunette
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Small BBW, with large chest. The kinda lady you’d see in Target and would want to get behind closed doors.
Recommendation: Yes
i used to be a regular and it was L1 top view and she'd let you suck on her huge tits, i've heard she's now strictly L0 and you've seem to confirm that.

for what it's worth my man i can find a great L0 massage anywhere.

nobody is looking for a "great" L0 massage on eccie.

nobody is looking for a "great" L0 massage on eccie. Originally Posted by perrymason1963

I agree.

That is why about 99% of all the ladies that say they do FBSM, have no clue how to give an actual massage. Most just to a light touch rub and definitely not full body. Reason being is because hobbyists care about the happy ending more than the massage/body rub portion of their appointment.

If a guy has a MT that knows how to give a fantastic massage and a great happy ending, there is no way he is going to review her, at least on a SHMB.
  • Saw19
  • 01-12-2021, 05:42 PM
Yep she got set up by a vice cop a couple of years ago and went strictly Level 0
Saw her in November and she was definitely not L0. I anticipated she would be though.
The way she shows her titties on her pictures on her site and Facebook she sure seems like L1 is available.
If L0 review on Yelp
  • Pro49
  • 01-16-2021, 04:26 PM
Strike outs are the most helpful reviews. You only mean to take issue with the yes recommendation. If he’d recommended no, we’d be thanking him for toftt.