Cuddling/Spooning

I'm sure this has been asked before, and may be unpopular....

Would it be weird if a client ONLY wanted to cuddle and spoon? Nothing else. Is this something that happens? Are providers "freaked out" by something like this?

I have never done this, but would be willing to do a full rate session for this....or would a client expect a "discount" for this service? Just curious.
you're paying for the 'time', use it however you wish as long as its on the menu. not sure this would be specifically called out on a menu, but can't see why it would be a problem...good luck
I would think most would be delighted to do that.

Their rates are for their time, so don't haggle. If you have a price in mind, post an ISO with your preferences.
Its a new trend in NY and LA..... cuddling clubs. They are popping up and testing the ordinances. Its not that unusual though, its been part of the fetish world for a long time just as part of the S/M D/S niche market.

People want intimacy in many forms, be it basic insert tab A into slot B sex or just the touch and closeness. Everyone has their needs and desires..... and they will find a marketplace to purchase it at.
My guys cuddle all the time If they only wanted to cuddle, I would be ok with it.... but I am sure I could convince them otherwise.
  • BLM69
  • 10-22-2013, 04:09 PM
cuddling clubs? I understand in private but a organized event.
Cuddling and spooning combined with very very passionate kissing is a great way to START a session and FINISH it
I've had a few sessions focused on strictly kissing and cuddling and with the right gal, they leave me feeling warm inside. Plan to do it again very soon!

Vic
Take a gander at my tagline under my name: Dreamy Soft.
I have been told that I was MADE FOR THIS!

I used to see a gentleman who would book two hours at a time to run his hands all over my silky soft body. He called it a feast for his hands.
My guys cuddle all the time If they only wanted to cuddle, I would be ok with it.... but I am sure I could convince them otherwise. Originally Posted by Reese Foster

I am pretty damn sure Ms. Foster could and would convince the gents to try just a few more items !!!!!!!!!!
Gawd come back to Ft Worth!!!
Would it be weird if a client ONLY wanted to cuddle and spoon? Nothing else. Is this something that happens? Are providers "freaked out" by something like this?

Nope. I've had a few dates like this where they only wanted to do this w/ a little DFK (however sometimes when I managed to "slip in" a bbbj none of them declined the attempt lol).
  • Caleb
  • 10-28-2013, 02:45 PM