Nick Tahou's garbage plate

Idea from the YOU STINK threADS

Nick Tahou's garbage plate
comes in many types, I like the white hot plate
we know many other places copy it, or try ta

I have been GUILTY of having a plate before seeing a ahem lady

mmmm I think one of them lady's ate popcorn and timed it so would fart in my face when at DATY. Yet we all know popcorn gas taint got the aroma of plate gas.

So ahem Lady's when is it ok for a gent to eat a plate

just before coming over so no gas or skin smell till gone(other than bad breath)

some time later so ya smell the stink for sure

only if bring 2 plates, eat together so the play is a fair tear gas war

never(IMHO not a option)

or after play mmmm maybe take ya with so its Mr. NEXT's problem

Now I remember the days of Nick's open 24/7
and noted the street walkers would try an hook a guy going in, but never going out. So we know a good plate stinks

debate please n thank you

NOTE: I hope no one needs a SHMB lawyer for posting in this, as all are MIA.
I thinck there's one left....
I thinck there's one left.... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
will he/she take a plate as pay????
ok lady's n gents, no naming the fucker that had a plate before play

UNLESS he or she says they have done it

I have and note I did not name the popcorn fart during DATY pay back. ERRRR WTF and ta think I got PA for that Encounter report

Times have changed dang nab it

I have and note I did not name the popcorn fart during DATY pay back. ERRRR WTF and ta think I got PA for that Encounter report

Times have changed dang nab it Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
I can not believe I am the only one that ate a plate before play, or had one with a lady before or after play.in ROC
I can not believe I am the only one that ate a plate before play, or had one with a lady before or after play.in ROC Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

interesting dish. i'd go with fries, baked beans, hamburger or brisket if they have it with onions and chili. all loaded on top of the Italian bread.

macaroni salad along with hamburger seems odd to me but if i had the chance i'd probably try it that way. a man's got to live life yeah?

as a rule i never eat a heavy meal like that before some action. afterward .. damn right!

if you Upsetters can get rid of Gov Nazi Bitch i might have to travel Up Nort and try one.
....macaroni salad along with hamburger seems odd to me... Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I thought the same, but it works. I would deem it an integral part of the experience.

I thought the same, but it works. I would deem it an integral part of the experience.

. Originally Posted by rooster
Yup, with extra meat hot sauce (a Rochester thing) Never ask for hot sauce on a burger when you're out of town, unless you like Frank's hot sauce on your burger, yuck!
Mac salad covered in Country Sweet sauce is also pretty damn good (also a unique Rochester/upstate NY thing).

. Originally Posted by rooster
Yup, with extra meat hot sauce (a Rochester thing) Never ask for hot sauce on a burger when you're out of town, unless you like Frank's hot sauce on your burger, yuck!
Mac salad covered in Country Sweet sauce is also pretty damn good (also a unique Rochester/upstate NY thing). Originally Posted by Willie Wanker
OSD,

You are undoubtedly an expert on gas. So, go ahead and take the gas pipe.
OSD,

You are undoubtedly an expert on gas. So, why don't you take the gas pipe?
. Originally Posted by The Drummer
house is oil "Whew" should turn off boiler sparker when I near boiler

Times have changed dang nab it Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

So, was the popcorn Smartfood, Pop Secret……or Orville Redenbacher?

elg…….
So, was the popcorn Smartfood, Pop Secret……or Orville Redenbacher?

elg……. Originally Posted by elghund
no idea, But bet cheap large bag, put some in a small paper bag and

why you ask Sir ????
no idea, But bet cheap large bag, put some in a small paper bag and

why you ask Sir ???? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Askin’ fer a friend……

elg……
Askin’ fer a friend……

elg…… Originally Posted by elghund
If you have friends, she/he be strange. I would not be having a fake plate or Country Sweet with after the bars close
edit add: if a she run. If a he, leave that bar and find a new dump bar
ugh sounds like he/she would drink at the Black Bear Pub on W Ridge.
So hope ya parked on the Ridge and not in back if so Sir
also btw a Country Sweet father west on the Ridge, But I would rather run ta Gates for a Steve T's Plate. you could still end up eating near a officer, But the street meat is a ride east of.

history Steve T was the son of Nick T's Brother. So in a way, not a fake plate. And at one time kinda Nick T's light.
shhhhhh at one time few hours before the bars closed, Ran into a icky Ahem lady with bunch of agency ahem lady's. I wounder if any after bar closed john's could tell they all had a Steve T's Plate mmmmmmm