Putin and his threats

• pxmcc
  • 10-10-2022, 12:24 AM
Putin is getting schooled by Ukraine, all his new draftees are fleeing the country, his senior colleagues-mostly his old kgb peeps-are pulling him aside to express their concerns, while his hard right local administrators, who are apparently untouchable (!)-are openly criticizing him. now he's threatening nukes.

my thought is that biden should say that if putin drops a single nuke on ukraine, the u.s. military will no holds barred wipe russia off the planet with hydrogen bombs.

what do you all think? [and yes if biden asks for sign-ups, i'll go anytime. finally a valid and decent war. iraq was heinous, and afghanistan was wrongly fought. (although i will admit i supported afghanistan, in retrospect, it should have been fought with special ops and drones to take out bin laden and his senior colleagues. islamic state-well the other islamic state, not saudia arabia lol-didnt even exist until the iraq war.)]
  • pxmcc
  • 10-10-2022, 02:08 AM
by the way, hydrogen bombs aka fusion bombs are 1000x more powerful than fission bombs like we dropped on hiroshima and nagasaki.

another way to view fusion bombs: same shit that keeps our sun pretty energetic and allows life on earth. takes a fission bomb fuse to light the match of a fusion bomb. such bombs should be well respected by anyone-or any city such as say moscow or st pete for example-who or which they might happen to fall upon..

since putin can't beat frickin eukraine-tho i give all praise and honor to the home team who've fought like pissed off tasmanian devils-time to give him zero good options going forward.

i predict that before all is said and done, putin will lose all of his ukrainian territories, even crimea.

well done sir, very well done. your name will be added to the disgraced ash heap of history, right up there with those clowns adolf and benito..
  • pxmcc
  • 10-10-2022, 11:32 PM
It makes no sense. Putin is indiscriminately bombing civilian areas he's already given up on, like Kiev.
2 questions:
-what should our response be, if anything?
-is he committing war crimes on the world stage?
It makes no sense. Putin is indiscriminately bombing civilian areas he's already given up on, like Kiev.
2 questions:
-what should our response be, if anything?
-is he committing war crimes on the world stage? Originally Posted by pxmcc

I have been saying since about a week after it all started that I can't put my finger on it but this all feels a little too contrived. Again, I can't put my finger on it.

My problem is that we are spending billions every day to keep Ukraine armed. We're propping up the military industrial complex but spending money we don't have like drunk sailors. What's the end game? Destroy our own economy? It sure looks like that's where we're headed but we were headed there anyway. As I said in another post inflation was hitting 12- 14 months ago but it wasn't hitting the consumer yet. About the time the CPI started taking hits we had this distraction. Coincidence? I don't know and I'm not much on conspiracies because people can't keep their damn mouths shut. Maybe it's just a perfect storm. Maybe it's a perfect distraction.

Hell yes, he's been committing war crimes for 6 months and he's not going to stop. He has no plans on ending up in a noose like Saddam Hussein and he's backed himself into a corner with no way out of that. He'll end up waking up with his throat cut or a bullet to the back of his head by one of his own if he doesn't die of whatever illness he has.
my thought is that biden should say that if putin drops a single nuke on ukraine, the u.s. military will no holds barred wipe russia off the planet with hydrogen bombs.

what do you all think? Originally Posted by pxmcc
Putin just eased up with his "price hikes", Biden doesn't want to upset him.
  • pxmcc
  • 11-02-2022, 01:52 AM
So the U.S. navy broadcasts the location and port of call of one of its baddest ballistic subs..

so putin, what was that you was sayin again bout those dirty bombs and strategic nukes..

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zon...just-two-weeks

so, loose lips sink ships. what about trumpet broadcasts?

ukraine is putting on a command performance that is likely to change everything, even how wars should be fought. they are literally dismantling our number 2 global enemy-China is number 1-right in front of our eyes. anyone on the left or right calling for defunding Ukraine is either a fool or a traitor.
  • pxmcc
  • 11-11-2022, 11:07 PM
Big news out of Ukraine!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...ries_p003_f001

How does Putin save face now? Nukes won't work because Putin knows we have heavy nukes transiting the Mediterranean within strike range of Moscow, St. Pete, etc.
Putin's a pussy.