Wow ..I just noticed this..Please boil your water if your in Houston

I'm glad I use bottled water to brush and eat out .
Oh gross..
https://abc13.com/school-closures-wa...nder/12504173/

Boil water notice tips:
Boil all water used for food, drinking and brushing teeth
Bring to a rolling boil for at least two minutes
Do not use chilled water lines on refrigerators
Do not use ice from an automatic ice machine

Ewww..be safe
Not everyone watches the news so please be advised..this is gross!
Very unhealthy.
Do NOT brush your teeth without boiling your water for 2 minutes or using bottled water.
Ugh 😝
Attached Images File Type: jpg Screenshot_20221129-034459_Chrome.jpg (134.4 KB, 96 views)
Moved from coed
Boil water notice expired this morning. What do I do with all the pots of boiled water now? And my kettle is jealous.
The notice was more precautionary than actually out of necessity, pressure was low, however it didn’t back up or altogether lose power. Better safe than sorry. Anyways, I went as far as run drinking water lines in my fridge, replace water filter and throw out ice from freezer.
Third world water system run by tribal political government, no different than Flint, Michigan or Jackson, Mississippi under federal indictment for their inept mismanagement. When the monitored pressure goes below 20 psi, somewhere in the network goes negative pressure and sucks in filth from illegal plumbing or broken, leaky pipes.
Good morning Sunshine's

That boil water Alert made me adjust my visiting schedule to Houston.

So barely now back in Houston to hear this...

This morning's Houston news now brought up lead in the water.

What's going on?

I have my theories.
Well schools were closed and of course most restaurants so I took it more than precautionary.
I don't even watch TV much less mass media media news.
As I get up in age I could use some more lead in my pipe. Still not sure what to do with all this boiled water.
/\/\

I need to go to bed that made me giggle
Now I'm gonna dream about a giant lead "rooster"