Gangbang

I have never experienced this hands on, but this is one experience that's on my bucket list!! I am actually considering this during my visit in El Paso! What do you all think? Any experiences?
One time in county, but that's it.
One time in counth, but that's it. Originally Posted by dirt street cowboy
You are sooooo lucky!!! So, how was the experience ?
You are sooooo lucky!!! So, how was the experience ? Originally Posted by Super Head 713
you didn't catch it. Read it again.
Super, I was being a smart ass. By county I meant incarcerated.
Lmao that went over his head!!! Lol
I had a couple

when I turned 40 my SO hosted me a GB with 7 of his buddies and another provider...ooolllaaalllahhh fun!

Then I did one in the hobby...I had 6 guys from eccie that I had seen before or were big dawgs on the board.....they donated 150 each for three hours and it was balls to the wall fun........I have a review wayyyyyy back on it!

have fun if ya do!!
I have and it was a blast. Another ECCIE member called the "Meeting" 42 years ago. I haven't forgotten the experience.
Hahaha before he edited it said "counth" I thought he meant count
Lmao that went over her head!!! Lol Originally Posted by Megan_Heart
Ftfy!!!!
I have and it was a blast. Another ECCIE member called the "Meeting" 42 years ago. I haven't forgotten the experience. Originally Posted by sidekick
Is there anyone in this area that actually schedule these meetings ? There is a guy in Houston and in the Nola section that actually takes the time to do this
There were two providers that tried to organize one about five years ago in El Paso. The consensus among the boys was that this was something most would participate in socially but not Pay4Play.
Is there anyone in this area that actually schedule these meetings ? There is a guy in Houston and in the Nola section that actually takes the time to do this Originally Posted by Super Head 713
In the hobby I don't know anybody. There is a swingers club here, and a guy hosts parties for people from the swinging scene in the city. From what I overheard the guy that hosts the parties at his place had a falling out with the owners of the club, hence the parties at his place lol. I was part of a gangbang at one of his swinger parties.

That same guy is also in the bdsm scene here in the city, I went to a pegging party he had a year or so back.

The activities are here if you look for them, not quite as easy to get into as the pay4play stuff here. Not for ugly guys anyway.
  • Z10
  • 02-12-2017, 10:51 PM
I have and it was a blast. Another ECCIE member called the "Meeting" 42 years ago. I haven't forgotten the experience. Originally Posted by sidekick
Sidekick, those were certainly heady days. Young dumb and full of cum. I do believe the first one ended up with 13 of our buddies and one very tired female pharmacist. Rinse repeat for about 6 hours.
  • Z10
  • 02-12-2017, 10:54 PM
There were two providers that tried to organize one about five years ago in El Paso. The consensus among the boys was that this was something most would participate in socially but not Pay4Play. Originally Posted by Three Piece Chicken Dinne
I think you are correct 3PCD. It's funny that this came up now, Sidekick and I are planning a reunion of sorts in April with some of the same experienced guys from years ago.

Hmmm SK, think we need to invite Super Head to join us? lol