How are things in West Texas

Just wanted to check in and see how everyone is in West Texas, it has been awhile and I'm past due to check in

I've been submerged with homework and not having any fun, but looking at the long term plan.
Also, my kiddo just got married, so it was great finally seeing that come to fruition....got a great son in law also

Life is Good!
It's been a long time since I've seen you. I hope you'll come to Lubbock soon. I saw DallasRain a couple of weeks ago and we talked about you. She told me about your milking table. I think she's coming back in May. I wonder if I could survive the two of you?
Of course you could survive the two of us....we will be gentle
I am hoping to come back soon, I will post well in advance.

I told DallasRain that I need to get on her tour schedule....she is so much fun!
It would be nice to have you come back. We don't get that many tall blonde spinners through here.
Yep I had a ball {or tw0} with yopu WW1 baby........and I will be back in May so if Kami goes then too...hell yeahhh lets double!!
Trying a new place to stay this trip.....so far NOT a happy camper.....I should know better!
I keep hearing how everyone is happy with priceline.....I need to stick with what I know.
hope you kick ass with those sweet cowboys!