How to verify that a provider is legitimate

Hello. I have seen an ad by a provider here. The ad is well put together, and the photos are excellent (and extremely tempting). The price is a little high, so I want to make sure she and the photos are for real.

Some data:
3 eccie reviews over 2 years (all from legit reviewers, and all positive)
P411 listing (but I am not a member)
Her own website.
No hits on google for phone number, email or photos.

Is there any other check I should make before initiating contact?

Thanks in advance.
What else you need?
Could just ask by name and get the answer.
Contact the reviewers for more information
This is what it’s come to.....
This is what it’s come to..... Originally Posted by Russ38

9 years Russ...We've got 9 years invested in this board.

OP. I hope you have references. IJS
Jesus bm....did you have to throw numbers in there....
Talk about a latent sHandle....
With three recent reviews from known hobbiests, P411 account, a website and you need more?

I need to raise my standards! Maybe I should start requireing a picture of her driver license. Just kidding, but really?
If you cant swipe a credit card thru her asscrack, shes not a real professional.
  • pxmcc
  • 03-17-2019, 08:29 PM
have her provide a certified copy of her work badge. that should do the trick..
9 years Russ...We've got 9 years invested in this board.

OP. I hope you have references. IJS Originally Posted by boardman
Jesus bm....did you have to throw numbers in there.... Originally Posted by Russ38
As fuckwaffles live and breathe ... the newbies are still cute as baby seals begging to be clubbed.
Wow y'all are BRUTAL. ROTFL. Cut him some slack. Seriously you should be good to go with all that information. PM one of the hobbyist like Prince said.
Prince had the best advice OP. Listen to him
As fuckwaffles live and breathe ... the newbies are still cute as baby seals begging to be clubbed. Originally Posted by pyramider
He needs to be told the truth. ALL sporting ladies are succubus trained to cause maximum damage.

No one is to be trusted. Even if an interesting female has good reviews, others to vouch for her, a website, an online presence, etc. ... that means nothing.

Beware. Nothing is as it seems in the demimonde.

Run. Before it's too late.
He needs to be told the truth. ALL sporting ladies are succubus trained to cause maximum damage.

No one is to be trusted. Even if an interesting female has good reviews, others to vouch for her, a website, an online presence, etc. ... that means nothing.

Beware. Nothing is as it seems in the demimonde.

Run. Before it's too late. Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
But, but, but...what if she's on staff?