Men vs Women

What is the process for men to get verified here? I obviously know the ladies process, but just curious how some men get to have multiple handles? I wonder how that slipped through the cracks the admin/staff.

P.S.

This is not meant to go in a bad way it’s just an honest, curious question. So if you guys reply, please keep it cool..
For dates I dont do verified or references. I ask for a date or an appointment and you either say cool or naah...that's pretty much how it goes for me. I'm not gonna subject my self to rules when I know I'm a cool ass muthafucker and being a friend of mine is a huge benefit to any lady...so it's either we kick it under my terms or we dont. It's no problem...as for site verification I'm assuming its IP based or something like that. My posting style is so direct and sometimes political I couldn't hide with another handle if I wanted to...my politics will eventually expose me. so that's how you know I only have one handle.
^^^Another look at me post that doesn't answer the question?
Cam,

As far as I know there is no verification process here for fucktards. Never has been.
Admin made claims in the past of being able to verify IP addresses. VPN was a little complicated but allowed anonymity. Now, Norton makes it easy and cheap. For $3.50 per month you can be pretty much as many handles as you want to be. Just log on to a new VPN and voila!
For dates I dont do verified or references. I ask for a date or an appointment and you either say cool or naah...that's pretty much how it goes for me. I'm not gonna subject my self to rules when I know I'm a cool ass muthafucker and being a friend of mine is a huge benefit to any lady...so it's either we kick it under my terms or we dont. It's no problem...as for site verification I'm assuming its IP based or something like that. My posting style is so direct and sometimes political I couldn't hide with another handle if I wanted to...my politics will eventually expose me. so that's how you know I only have one handle. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
That had absolutely nothing to do with my post. Nobody inquired about seeing you, or what it takes.
^^^Another look at me post that doesn't answer the question?
Cam,

As far as I know there is no verification process here for fucktards. Never has been.
Admin made claims in the past of being able to verify IP addresses. VPN was a little complicated but allowed anonymity. Now, Norton makes it easy and cheap. For $3.50 per month you can be pretty much as many handles as you want to be. Just log on to a new VPN and voila! Originally Posted by boardman
Thank you for your ON SUBJECT reply, lol..
What is the process for men to get verified here? I obviously know the ladies process, but just curious how some men get to have multiple handles? I wonder how that slipped through the cracks the admin/staff.

P.S.

This is not meant to go in a bad way it’s just an honest, curious question. So if you guys reply, please keep it cool.. Originally Posted by Cameron Houston
If this question is for the staff or admin, reach out to them directly.
Cat Daddy is correct Cameron.
There is basically no screening for the men.
Premium access is pretty much the same.
Men have zero verification. Ladies beware. Being on eccie does make him legit.

Edit. Yes this thread belongs in questions. No worries. I am sure it will be moved.
Thank you babe.
That had absolutely nothing to do with my post. Nobody inquired about seeing you, or what it takes. Originally Posted by Cameron Houston
The question was about verification. I covered all bases related to "verification" just in case someone read your OP differently... and at the same time answered a very specific question.

And negativity is like having faith..its what you make it. ;-)
If this question is for the staff or admin, reach out to them directly. Originally Posted by nascobar21
If it were for the admin or staff, I would’ve emailed them directly. But because I posted it in coed that means that women that are already verified can chime in, or men that have gone through the process of creating an account can chime in. And I know you’re not a big fan of mine but please do not come on this post and bring any type of negativity if that was your intention. If it wasn’t your intention feel free to comment but please no negativity.
The question was about verification. I covered all bases related to "verification" just in case someone read your OP differently... and at the same time answered a very specific question.

And negativity is like having faith..its what you make it. ;-) Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Well, the first part kind of threw me off, lol. I was like: what the heck is he talking about? Lol
Well, the first part kind of threw me off, lol. I was like: what the heck is he talking about? Lol Originally Posted by Cameron Houston
Thanks for being so open and receptive to me....and hey No PUN intended sweetie
sc....I believe your answer was just about you. I think her question is about all male members here. Correct me if I am wrong Cameron.
She is wondering if guys have to be verified and is there a process for this.

Cameron...I can't answer your question about multiple handles.
I have had the same one on all four of the boards I have been on.
I'm guessing some guys feel the need to change their persona for whatever reason and try to come back as someone else. Most of the time members here see thru it. Spots are hard to change
sc....I believe your answer was just about you. I think her question is about all male members here. Correct me if I am wrong Cameron.
She is wondering if guys have to be verified and is there a process for this. Originally Posted by tbone2u
I was just wondering if gentleman have to go through the same process as the ladies to do as far as being verified and showing certain forms of identification. Maybe, now I could be wrong, but maybe it could possibly help eliminate certain guys who get the ban hammer and pop back up shortly with a different handle, or have two handles running concurrently. Now I may be naïve about that, but it was just a thought.