Info on Harley?

Her ad has no written all over it
Her ad has no written all over it Originally Posted by Baconman
Her ad has no written all over it Originally Posted by Baconman
This^^^^^^^

The ad pretty much says this B be crazy.
  • AgFox
  • 01-20-2022, 10:59 AM
Do it! Let us know how it goes.
Nice Intel KL...
She’s scary. Definitely avoid in my opinion.
I appreciate it guys. I figured as much...but just wanted to check. Actually spoke to her for about an hour on the phone. Trying to think of how to sum this up...;. You got the wicked witch of the west, nurse Cratchet, the women from that movie where she kills the rabbit, can't think of a woman known for such Staff Edit and oh yeah, throw in some Aunt Esther... wait a minute.. take her out Oh Glory Halouyahaaa, she was a great character. Anyway on the phone she went on and on about seizures, Staff Edit, Staff Edit, being given as a gift, being owned by men, her horrible abuse, video taping all her sessions... I can't remember it all. I was taught all women are beautiful..... so only well wishes for this soul.
Actually spoke to her for about an hour on the phone. Originally Posted by seanuu60
Maybe go get tested
Maybe go get tested Originally Posted by KL1942
Hahahaha.... Seriously.
I've enjoyed reading her ads...
How about a gofundme, and short straw takes the plunge...
How about a gofundme, and short straw takes the plunge... Originally Posted by Johnsson
Ah Sheridan my old stomping grounds. If it wasn't for the one pic with tits, I could have sworn that's a dude! NTTAWWT!

I hate to say it but she sounds hot AF!!! Of it wasn’t so far I’d probably be broke.