random rate ravings

I noticed in one of the other forums that some guy thought a provider was sketchy because he thought she was offering an "unbelievable rate". Honestly, I thought the rate made good business sense.

If you consider for a moment that when you see a provider at her incall she usually spends time cleaning up and prepping her incall, then she has to shower and often times get dolled up... and then there's the clean-up time after the session. In reality an hour session may involve 2-3 total hours of sessioning, prepping and clean-up. That doesn't even include the time spent screening you or PMing/texting back and forth.

So if you consider that if a provider charges you twice her hourly rate for a ... say 5 hour session, not only is she potentially spending less time behind the scenes, but she's still making the same or more money in that 5 hour window.

Also, it guarantees her the income of "two appts" whereas it's possible she may otherwise be sitting around waiting for someone to schedule, then screen, and next thing you know the client has changed his mind or scheduled elsewhere.

Let's say a provider normally charges $200/hr... on average, she's really making about $70/hr when you factor in the behind-the-scenes time spent for an appt. But if she offers you $500 for 5 hours...well, she's still making about the same money and spending about the same time...but she's made sure that she earns "two appts" Plus with 5 hours, the client may want to take her to dinner or drinks or some additional entertainment so she gets value added to the appt on top of the efficiency of effort and earning.

Additionally, let's say it's a low volume provider offering the special rate Maybe she prefers to see only 2-3 clients a day...so her goal for the day is to make $400-$600. Well, if she offers a great rate and locks in one client to cover her goal she's really efficient. And if her service levels are stellar, she's probably locked in a good regular client.

In short, just because you see "unbelievable rates" doesn't mean there's a scam or a cash n dash set up going on... it may mean that the lady has great business sense, understands the math and economics of the situation as well as the reality of the economy that we all are living in...and wants to maximize her time, and money...and do some great PR

I love intelligent women
  • Trey
  • 07-21-2012, 12:57 PM
I think I'm gonna shot myself.
Only after you shoot me. I'm too chicken shit to pull my own trigger.
I just knew this was going to be a pop quiz.....damn it I studied for nothin....that pisses me off...ijs
A girl that is really going to prep, clean, shower, etc....will never run a 5 for 5 special. Only a dumb hooktard would offer that up because she can't do business the proper way.
Interesting opinion...
Sure seems to be alot of bitterness on the boards these days
A seminar on hooker math? MATH 760 in college?

Don't try to explain it...just accept it, or don't...
  • 07-21-2012, 10:39 PM
So is that a good deal (for the provider and the client)

Should more providers offer these kinds of deals?
Rookies....
I think if you guys see a special like that you should go for it! Its incredibly cheap to do $100 per hour. Report back if its TGTBT. Everyone has the right to their own opinion, and these guys know a lot of things from experiences!
Yeah, we kinda heard this one a few times before...
Kinda sounds like your position is she would not clean up the living area and shower if she did not have an appointment coming up.
We would not want to see her, or her place were that true.

In a straight job, others are not paid for showering, shaving, dressing having the tools to work and other "prep" work....why would you assume your profession to be different..??

Not to mention the years of education and thousands of dollars invested required today to have a decent "straight" job...
Generally, hobby providers are the highest paid, least trained, least prepared, least dependable service providers in the workforce.

Thats not to say some do not provide excellent servce...many do.
But really, for a service without "ANY" cost of goods or other expense required to perform...
What do you expect reasonable rates to be...? 50,000-100,000 percent profit....???

Knowing that most businesses world wide operate with less than a 30% profit margin...what would you say..?
Not personal...just business...pretty easy to figure out.
L8r
r9
But really, for a service without "ANY" cost of goods or other expense required to perform... Originally Posted by rhino9
not true. There are many costs involved.
OK...always open for more info...

Keep in mind we do this a lot...
We often purchase the room ourselves...so we know the costs.

Maybe we missed something...
Cant wait to hear about them...??
Plz enlighten us...
for a provider who likes her and her guest to be comfortable, this doesn't apply to the ones that don't give 2 shits

everything from hygiene, appearance, clothes, fees for advertising and screening sites, toys, refreshments, rooms, gas for outcalls (especially far ones), travel expenses and anything in between.

I have a bag full of toys and 2 suitcases full of lingerie that I would not care to have if I wasn't a provider. I wax EVERYWHERE. I wouldn't do that if I weren't a provider, probably wouldn't care less. So to say that there is no overhead, no cost involved is false. Perhaps you did miss something, but you're in like company.
I can't speak for every provider. I myself put 60% of my monthly earnings back in my business. Advertising alone is 15-20 % Verification sites charge monthly. Then you have to pay for a hobby phone,internet connection,Client bathing soap(premium not dollar store sh*t),Detergent, to wash towels and sheets.(again premium)Disinfectants, alcohol, massage oils,Client beverages, Water an Electric bill.I own my home. I don't even consider my makeup or what I wear as a business cost. I would pay for my personal grooming an hygiene regardless of the hobby. I would never consider down grading amenity to get a bigger cut. But then again I do not believe this was directed to all providers. A lot of men say wow you make a killing with no education or skills required, deep down I would love to tell them like it is. Always customer service with a smile. So in the hobby world "You get what you pay for"! If it's too high either save up or move along. plenty of street walkers, if you would like the risk.