ARE YOU AN ACTIVE MEMBER? MUST READ!!!

Since most threads have hundreds sometimes thousands of views, I wonder how many ACTIVE members are actually on ECCIE. In the spirit of Obama vs. Romney, Let's "fact-check" it. Please participate.
The highest view count of a thread I've seen is 127,957 in a SA . Who knows how many people are viewing from what areas ? Doubt seriously that many members live in that area .
IN FACT, IF YOU'RE ACTIVE... PLEASE REPLY WITH YOUR SIGNATURE QUOTE, PICTURE OR WHATEVER. BUT PLEASE REPLY ONLY ONCE!!!
I am fairly new to the hobby...only a few providers and one review thus far...will be adding more!!!
That has nothing to do with the view count , as many times as you view or reply , you are only counted once in view count .
Yes my member is very active on Eccie.
Yes my member is very active on Eccie. Originally Posted by Martianman
Dammit MM, you beat me to it.

Now, I'll just go beat meat to it!
Dammit MM, you beat me to it.

Now, I'll just go beat meat to it! Originally Posted by SeX PisToL
Nice. Hehe
New to CCIE, but a frequent post-whore on ASPD, back when Kosher Cowboy and GneissGuy were mods, and Geniusman was pre-mod.

A lot of new faces here, others that haven't changed their avatar since Christ was a corporal. Glad to see that the culture is still as shamelessly decadent as ever.
Present
Hmmm, wasn't quite sure which of the first two options to choose - I'm a bit more than a lurker, but don't post a lot.
Does LE get to participate in the poll?
Currently Active Users: 6509 (2591 members and 3924 guests)

Most users ever online was 7,448, 10-16-2012 at 04:27 PM
wow! thats kinda strange of you think about it
its a tuesday and most people dont get off work till 5 or are still stuck in rush hour traffic
wow! thats kinda strange of you think about it
its a tuesday and most people dont get off work till 5 or are still stuck in rush hour traffic Originally Posted by knotty man
That explains traffic ...everyones on mobile eccie instead of the gas pedal