Tittys

This is for the women......Just how much pleasure do you get from breast play? I mean does it excite you? Do you like it or do you just "put up with it" as part of the sexual progression toward other things. I have known some that just really don't care one way or the other and some that seemed to get into it but, never had a woman that really loved to have her breasts played with. Is it just a "tool" to get men interested? Of course that is what happens....duh!! "Think Titty Bar" but I suspect that a lot of faking goes on in this area. Maybe a lot more than faking liking intercourse. Curious about responses!!!
A L O T
Mine are very sensitive, but not to the point where I say "DO NOT TOUCH". As long as the touch is gentle, they and I will respond!
I do.. I love them squeezed tightly..pulled firmly... Of course my nipples pulled, or rather tugged , slowly bitten... THEN licked. Mmm.
I like breast play as long as there is no biting or pulling. Now if you want me to do it to you then that is a different story.
I LOVE it.... lick them, suck them, pull them, bite them. For me its an intense form of foreplay.
Hmmm, a variety of answers.....I suspect that those that like "firm" handling also like just a little hairpulling and spanking while being "serviced"!!! Still, 5 is hardly a survey. Any more care to comment??
I like mine caressed, licked ,sucked & fucked

I love to get my nipples licked and sucked, but lately I've been getting some excited clients and they bite. Don't bite the bobbies!!!! Lol
If you have a high volume provider, I can see where you might feel like you are getting some fake reactions going on, but I can't see a healthy woman not likin intercourse. Personally, I adore breast play, just not to the point where I feel like my nipples are going to be bitten through or ripped off. I generally tell my partner if I scream, it's too much so stop. But I enjoy lots of pulling, stretching, sucking and squeezing. Just no teeth! It's the equivalent of teeth during oral and you know u hate that!
biting ....nawl.....just soft nibbles is all that is necessary.....but have had a few in the day ask for me to squeeze harder just and im saying beat me off faster. and one well...i guess i wasnt man enough she took over her breast and man handled them DDs.