Amill Watch out

A newbie here, texted Amill and asked for recent pics. She started being defensive and rudely saying its not right for me to ask for recent pics. I told her, thanks for your time. I thought it would end there but, she demanded my handle and threatened to put me up on alert for asking for recent pics. I thought a client can decline to see someone if the individual does not want to but now I'm in the wrong for even asking for recent pics? Please watch out for this individual.
Some providers, don't feel comfortable about sending pictures. Even though they have pictures on the Internet with their face showng. Some don't care and some do. It is a give or take on that situation.
I don't see a problem with asking for a recent pic; it could be a matter of how you did so. Perhaps asking her, "How recent are her posted pics" may have satisfied your curiosity.
LOL @ "newbs" who create an account just to fuck with a provider, and the folks who should know better who take them seriously enough to respond with anything other than "Who the fuck are you?"
Moved from Alerts...not an alert.
A newbie here, texted Amill and asked for recent pics. She started being defensive and rudely saying its not right for me to ask for recent pics. I told her, thanks for your time. I thought it would end there but, she demanded my handle and threatened to put me up on alert for asking for recent pics. I thought a client can decline to see someone if the individual does not want to but now I'm in the wrong for even asking for recent pics? Please watch out for this individual. Originally Posted by Logan21
She has good reason to be skeptical of you. You don't have any reviews, you probably didn't provide her with any references before making your request.

Like, really, who are you?
Shit, Sometimes I can't even get some providers to send me their pics. If they aren't comfortable, they aren't comfortable. Move on bro.
  • Amill
  • 03-02-2017, 11:37 PM
She has good reason to be skeptical of you. You don't have any reviews, you probably didn't provide her with any references before making your request.

Like, really, who are you? Originally Posted by AllThisMeat
thank you!! He was EXTREMELY rude, he would not provide any information at all (I asked for his ECCIE handle and he refused) then wouldn't provide a reference or even be clear that he wanted to book an appt at all. I am sorry but I find it extremely rude when someone asks for pictures over and over again without even trying to schedule an appt.. Unless you are already a client of mine (which I have no problem sending pictures or even skyping), that is what my showcase is for! He KEPT saying "send me recent pictures" and I KEPT informing him "all of my showcase pictures are recent, I even directed him to my most recent "weekend line up ad" and even my regular "provider ads" both where I post up to date pictures weekly. I do not post ads on any other sites (i.e. backpage, p411 ect) so of course I asked for his handle! Im glad I now he made this alert lol now I have his handle and can put him on my "DO NOT SEE" list. FYI LOGAN21 providers have a right to ask for your handle! Its called a screening process!
This is a business - one where time is money. Put yourself in her shoes for a second. How does she know you're not some cheap dude looking to perv on her pics? And besides, if you think a girl is dishonest when she says she has recent pics on her profile, what's going to stop her from digging into her phone's library from five years ago and sending you some more outdated pictures? The only way to prove the date of the picture is to have her hold up a newspaper like kidnappers do, and what's sexy about that?

Sites like ECCIE and P411 are here to give you pretty much all of the information you need to know to decide if you want to book an appointment. Sure, there's some risk - however slight (if you do your research) - that who you see in person doesn't quite look like their pics. So what? We all roll the dice sometimes, but the smart hobbyists know how to take calculated risks without coming off like dickheads.
  • Amill
  • 03-03-2017, 03:33 PM
This is a business - one where time is money. Put yourself in her shoes for a second. How does she know you're not some cheap dude looking to perv on her pics? And besides, if you think a girl is dishonest when she says she has recent pics on her profile, what's going to stop her from digging into her phone's library from five years ago and sending you some more outdated pictures? The only way to prove the date of the picture is to have her hold up a newspaper like kidnappers do, and what's sexy about that?

Sites like ECCIE and P411 are here to give you pretty much all of the information you need to know to decide if you want to book an appointment. Sure, there's some risk - however slight (if you do your research) - that who you see in person doesn't quite look like their pics. So what? We all roll the dice sometimes, but the smart hobbyists know how to take calculated risks without coming off like dickheads. Originally Posted by CaptainKaos
Exactly, I understand he may be a "newbie" as that is obvious, but being an asshole is not how you get what you want.. He seems to forget I did not call him, he called me- then he acted as if I was in the wrong and I was bothering him by asking for his handle as if it was personal info or something. OF COURSE I SAID I WOULD PUT OUT AN ALERT! Some guy just contacted me not even inquiring about booking an appt but instead kept demanding pictures, then became rude when I asked for some type of verification on his part. Like you said, a smart hobbyist will do his research. That's the point of this site. It's not backpage where there are a million fake ads. And I do not feel I need to prove I am who my showcase and ads say I am when I have 25 reviews clearly saying that.
Amill's new showcase pics are spot on and recent. If you like what you see in her showcase you will not be disappointed in real life!
  • Amill
  • 03-04-2017, 05:09 PM
Thank you babe ��