Jules Jaguar DFW took my deposit

I know, don't send a deposit beforehand, but Jules Jaguar felt different. I arranged an appointment and we agreed upon time/roses. The day before talks went silent. I was passing thru DFW on a time schedule so I couldn't dilly dally. A family emergency ended up being the reason and she said she would make it up to me. Months went by and each time I passed thru, she was silent...even after posting activity on the platforms was near the same times. So I kept patient and didn't blast her publicly at all but she just closed off all talks after someone just "scammed" her out of money....karma it seems. I got the thread talks all still up on twitter if anyone wants to use for their own homework...
It was the whole Hour
Did you set this up through OH2 where the Law of The Land is "The Girls make the Rules" and if you don't pay a deposit they get so butthurt they put you on Blast?
Wow, she’s one of the last providers I would have suspected to pull that shit!! Smh

Sidenote: OP, I saw you just bumped an old review of Allegra (Ally) Hope and you enjoyed your experience with her. She is greatness and being that you enjoyed her, might I also suggest BlissofDFW, also.
Be interesting to hear her reply.

Otherwise, another person had a problem with a Provider that had a P411 account. P411 was contacted and given details. Providers account was yanked. You might want to look into that. I don't think that person had an account there but P411 still took action.
  • BLM69
  • 12-27-2021, 12:41 PM
She got you good Man, I don't believe she's even a TX anymore, could be wrong.

Only simps schedule though OH2, Owner is a Man with a Virginia
  • slap
  • 12-27-2021, 05:32 PM

Only simps schedule though OH2, Owner is a Man with a Virginia Originally Posted by BLM69
Yeah that site is fucking whack. The providers get away with all kinds of bullshit over there
Not surprised on the scam from her, probably far from the first time she has done that, but the guys too afraid to tell and be labeled. What I am surprised about, really shocked, is the lack of any WKs that have come to her defense as I am sure she has contacted them to do so and birate the OP, making it appear it is his fault that she took his money and ghosted him.

However, I do think a fantastic review of her will be coming soon to drown out this thread.

Only simps schedule though OH2, Owner is a Man with a Virginia Originally Posted by BLM69
She still shows as being in DFW on P411.
She still shows as being in DFW on P411. Originally Posted by Boltfan
She showed up on P411 the other day as “Being available “
ShOnly simps schedule though OH2, Owner is a Man with a Virginia Originally Posted by BLM69
He (CK1942) is also one of the worst abusers of hobbyist privacy in the history of the TX hobby. A lady recently allowed me to see what is posted about men inside the protected Ourhome ladies room and some posts
by ladies there included hobbyists...

1) Real world names
2) Addresses
3) Even pictures

He is a scourge on the TX hobby and has been since 1999 when he was an aspd big sh*t.

In fact, CK1942 was directly responsible for the demise of aspd.net in 2009 (as he ran it on behalf of the owner during her final illness) after he allowed a protected lady to use the aspd San Antonio ladies room to out by full name and address a hobbyist whose only crime was smoking a cigar inside his own home in the presence of a lady CK1942 was fond of. For this great crime the hobbyist was outted by this sensitive lady, and though this innocent hobbyist"s provider friends protested, CK1942 declared the mans personal info would remain on aspd as an alert in that sites ladies room.

This hobbyist became so enraged that he launched a campaign against CK1942, that involved the heirs of the deceased aspd site owner-- who refused to remove his name and address from their site, leading him to hire a private detective to dig up dirt on the deceased owners stepfather which was used to eventually force the aspd owner(s) to close aspd permanently. He also informed Houston vice in 2009 about a Houston party CK1942 hosted, resulting in numerous arrests.

So, the end of aspd.net was a direct result of CK1942 protecting the hurt feelings of one of his favorite ladies who was offended by cigar smoke and allowing her to publish a hobbyist FULL NAME on aspd.net... something the original owner would never have permitted.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^

No wonder he opened his own site. There is no doubt there are guys with personal info, pics and all other kinds of outing info posted on guys in the companion forum on OH2, and 9 times out of 10, for agenda/vendetta reasons, which in all honesty, there in NO reason a guy's personal info should be posted on a whore board.

I hope someone does the same to him and not only does he get arrested at a social he is throwing, but has an additional charge for owning and running a SHMB.

In addition to JJ screwing over the OP among others for deposits in the past, I am sure there are many other providers who have done the same to other guys. I also have no doubt that any guy who posts intel on a provider that he received the short end of the stick dealing with a provider, gets outed in the provider area there as well as that is the best way a jaded provider who because of negative or even perceived negative, but 100% honest intel (she gave shitty service, NCNSed him, ect.), is losing business and has to one up the guy and try to ruin him.

Good luck OP!
A lady recently allowed me to see what is posted about men inside the protected Ourhome ladies room and some posts
by ladies there included hobbyists...

1) Real world names
2) Addresses
3) Even pictures

Originally Posted by Buckwiser
Uhm...isn't this I MAJOR no no???
Uhm...isn't this I MAJOR no no??? Originally Posted by The Queen Sophie
Which one or all of them?

The lady showing the guy the ladies forum?

Outing someone's real world information such as his real name, address, phone number and picture?

Quick question for you. Which act is more harmful?