Am I the only one that thinks

the 'glory days' are gone ? or at least in remission ?

I mean does anyone else remember when we had to choose between Tabitha Toy, Lauren Tate, Hooter , Rebecca, and a few others that I forget their names but were of similar build ?

and if that didn't work out you coulc even go to the Observer or places like the Massage Station and see another Lauren, or the other 2 ladies that were quite hot there. Even the Observer had a number of girls that were extremely attractive (the one fair skinned black girl who had a sister in the massage business, etc, etc,..).

And I am not trying to insult the current ladies as there are several attractive ones I am sure that I have not seen, but so many today seem to have pics that are not representative of 'actual'.

Again - not intended to be a blanke statement, but when was the last time that we had a line up like we had in the 90's with some of the ladies mentioned above ?
I'd like to think they have only gotten better and hotter. Think if you will Reese and Fawn!
  • NYr
  • 07-06-2012, 10:29 PM
You liked drama I see.

Today it seems to be more about egos and putting other folks down. It is more about quantity than quality it seems. I argued against the guys doing massive recruiting from the clubs back in the ASPD days, I think this is one of the results of those actions.
I'd like to think they have only gotten better and hotter. Think if you will Reese and Fawn! Originally Posted by FishGuy13
Not many ways to argue that point.
the 'glory days' are gone ? or at least in remission ?
... Originally Posted by ironore
Nope. Every year we read this thread.

Just remember, THIS is the year that some hobbyist will look back upon and wonder why it isn't like that anymore.
Years from now we'll be remembering some of the great gals here now.

After all...we gotta fantasize about someone while boinking the fresh crop of newbs.
Too many current, sexy providers now for me to worry about the former providers. I just wish them well in their current ventures and deal with the lovely ladies of today.
There's way more of 'em, they're easier to find, they're just as hot or hotter than ever and they do more things... The good 'ole days don't compare to now, IMHO.
From what I understand, back in the day bbbj was not the norm it was the exception. I agree from hercules years from now folks will say this was the best era. I say rather than reminisce focus on today and have fun. IMHO its so much easier to increase the odds of having a great session than before.
There's way more of 'em, they're easier to find, they're just as hot or hotter than ever and they do more things... The good 'ole days don't compare to now, IMHO. Originally Posted by Prolongus
Well said; I completely agree. The only thing better in the "good ole days" was...me.
Let's see, in ten years of playing, there are more providers, and pricing has stayed the same or gone down. So it is cheaper than ever to score better more exciting tail.
... I agree from hercules years from now folks will say this was the best era. I say rather than reminisce focus on today and have fun. IMHO its so much easier to increase the odds of having a great session than before. Originally Posted by Thatdude
yep!! be here now!! and enjoy the ride.....
for tomorrow we may not remember today or even be here to remember today.

Let's see, in ten years of playing, there are more providers, and pricing has stayed the same or gone down. So it is cheaper than ever to score better more exciting tail. Originally Posted by Red Tex
one part of the economy where the only inflation has been in her nipples and our crotches.
I think we have the same number of hot ladies. However, I think the number of ladies overall that are advertising, has gone up dramatically. So, % wise, less hot ladies, but actual quantity, about the same.

In another way of saying it, the ladies that 10-15 years ago were walking Harry Hines have discovered the internet on their phone and are flooding the market with their advertisements, making it harder and harder to locate a hot lady with great service.

Of course, Fawn, Reese, and many other ladies are still out there, just harder to dig through all of the fertilizer to find the blossoms like them.
To see what it was truly like 10 years ago, head to Eraps and scroll through the reviews from 2001-2002. Sure, there were those few in the DIVA crowd, but never forget that you stood a better chance of getting "Hootered" than getting fucked by her.

I do still fondly recall many of those extraordinary ladies and if I was so inclined I could go find my old reviews and really relive those times (except for the 18 months lost when ASPD was hacked in 2005).

But like most things, we tend to focus on the better times and are prone to put on our rose colored glasses when thinking back.

I mean, just think. Some guys back then would pay "Jasmine" $300 for a CBJ, no kissing and no DATY and think wow, that was a good deal. NOT. She had the biggest rose tattoo on her tit that was extremely off putting and just like today where guys are afraid to mention such things, the same was true back then.

Of course, who could ever forget bat-shit crazy Shereen and her being a moderator on ASPD?

What could possibly go wrong with that?

Other than her immediately deleting any hint of a warning about her on again off again boyfriend Ragnar and his numerous tricks and scams to rip off providers.

All those things and many others were well before things that have made this hobby so much more user friendly. Hell, THIS site, ECCIE, for the minor flaws that pop up now and then, it 1000 times better than ASPD.

The showcases alone combined with the ability to search them?

The ease of entry into this hobby world by both guys and girls means that all different flavors of men and women will come in, some stay, some leave but as noted many times, WALDT and for every Hooter or Rebecca, there are at least 5-10 fresh new faces here now that will show up, will not rip you off needing their apartment roof fixed over and over, and provide great service.
  • Lanny
  • 07-09-2012, 07:51 PM
(1) The Grass will almost ALWAYS SEEM to be greener somewhere else (or at some other time)....But Rarely IS Greener...

(2) A Fool loses Today (and sometimes tomorrow) by looking back AND reaching out for YESTERDAY....

FINALLY, you can probly tell...IMHO right now is the best time EVER to be a HOBBYIST.......