Thinking about visiting Dallas for the FIRST TIME? AUSTINS HOTTEST SPINNER NEEDS ADVICE!!

Hey guys,

I am thinking about coming down to Dallas sometime this week. I was wondering if there were any areas I should avoid or any places you guys recommend? I will be traveling with a small dog, prefer private parking. Nice, clean, discreet place.

Please let me know!!

Kisses,

NickyAustin aka Ally
Hi Nicky you should have no problem finding a place in the Galleria or Uptown area. I know of some places I would recommend if you are interested you can send me a pm.
The Gallaria area, Addison is a great area. There are alot of off the beaten path hotels but still new enough to be nice. I would love a PM from you when you get settled, you look and sound fantastic,
It's a perfect week to come. If you can afford 200 for your hotel please consider the Omni. I would think pressing your breasts up against the glass wall facing the city while he comes up from behind you an fucks you till you fog up a perfect outline of your body in the steemed windows, is quite the experience.
I have a provider name crush!!! Hey there 2.0!
Good God Miss Kayla!!! I know it's been a few years since I've made my way to Dallas -'wanna meet me at The Omni?? Hope all is wonderful.

QUOTE=LovingKayla;2892246]It's a perfect week to come. If you can afford 200 for your hotel please consider the Omni. I would think pressing your breasts up against the glass wall facing the city while he comes up from behind you an fucks you till you fog up a perfect outline of your body in the steemed windows, is quite the experience.[/QUOTE]
Just wondering how you can come down to Dallas from Austin? Usually when traveling north you say going up to Dallas from Austin.
NickyAustin2.0,

I think it would be a great idea for you to visit Dallas. We would love to have you.

FUCK YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SLUTS UNITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nicky...let us know if u get settled in and comfy. Look forward to ur presence here.
You guys are making me wet.. Not fair haha.. I would love to come visit. What days are best?
Stay away from Addison and the 635/75 area
Bring it, sweetie! We would love to see you here. PM sent on P411....
My place would be perfect for you
Great pics!! Enjoy your stay and hope you will visit more often!
I have a provider name crush!!! Hey there 2.0! Originally Posted by Shep3.0
You've got a couple. Robs4.0 wants his credit too!

Welcome to town Nicky. There are plenty of good choices in the Galleria area, which is both central and upscale.