Horndogs, Hobbyists and Careerists...

Fellas, where do you fall? What do you consider yourself. And, fems, if a fella you've met posts on here and you disagree, provide your evidence.

"SLAMDANGO" administrator.... which might fall into all three categories!
Nope...you are only 1, here's why:
Horndog (will fuck to fuck, could be ugly, must be GFE, BBBJ and most likely just rolled out of bed, pulled your tampon out, layered on non-matching bra/panties set and took pics proximal to your toilet...that's a Horndog). Oh, and looking for cheap $ so as on to the next 'Pop'

Hobbyist does research and only ventures in chartered waters. Does not necessarily like 'repeats' but seeks the variety. Not a 'Hunter' either per se. Very close to the 'Horndog' but has standards.

Careerists (YOU) are like Hobbyists on HGH. There are very few here. These guys (YOU) are the Pro's PRO. You venture into uncharted territory. The 'Hunt' doesn't exist to you. You have a calendar and you schedule everything around the 'Hobby' but also have other ventures/hobbies. Very diverse but also very perverse. This is you SL except you are non-GFE. Which makes sense. Gotta be careful in those 'waters'.

SL you are not all 3, you are 1 (Careerist), IMHO
These definitions are a bit too murky as you claim a hobbyist is almost the same as a horndog, but they way I would define hobbyist is much closer to a careerist. And even there, some aspects of a careerist can be seen in a horndog. Here's how I see things.

Horndogs will fuck any pussy they can find. They are the hunters. They really have no standards except it is pussy. For the most part, a horndog goes for the cheapest pussy because they need the $$ to find their next conquest. Although, a horndog will fuck higher priced pussy just to remember what the good stuff is like.

A hobbyist is exactly what the name implies. It is an individual who knows the ins and outs of the hobby but is not consumed with the hobby. Because it is a hobby, they are willing to invest in quality over quantity. The hobbyist will research providers and find the type who will offer the services the guy desires. Hobbyists will most likely stay with safe choices and see well-reviewed providers. Very rarely will you see a hobbyist venture into the BP type world

A careerist is a hobbyist who has crossed the line with sheer numbers of visits to providers. While not as prodigious as the horndog in the pursuit of pussy, the careerist puts a lot of effort in finding and bedding quality providers. Additionally, the careerist will use his vast experience to try and expand his sources of ladies. He might be more willing to venture into the world of Backpage. More likely, the careerist will seek alternative relationships like becoming a sugardaddy or attempt to find pussy in the civilian world as well as the hobby world. A careerist probably has at least 5 years of continual activity in the hobby world. Encounters are likely to be on average of at least more than 1 every 2 months. A careerist has probably bedded 25 different women with multiple repeats as well.

As for myself, I'm on the border of being a hobbyist and about to enter the category of careerist.
You just quoted what I subjugated in a matter of sentences for your own purposes. I stated the same, yet you stated I was blurry...So, CP, what the fuck else do you have to add. Take this bitch over if you must...

These definitions are a bit too murky as you claim a hobbyist is almost the same as a horndog, but they way I would define hobbyist is much closer to a careerist. And even there, some aspects of a careerist can be seen in a horndog. Here's how I see things.

Horndogs will fuck any pussy they can find. They are the hunters. They really have no standards except it is pussy. For the most part, a horndog goes for the cheapest pussy because they need the $$ to find their next conquest. Although, a horndog will fuck higher priced pussy just to remember what the good stuff is like.

A hobbyist is exactly what the name implies. It is an individual who knows the ins and outs of the hobby but is not consumed with the hobby. Because it is a hobby, they are willing to invest in quality over quantity. The hobbyist will research providers and find the type who will offer the services the guy desires. Hobbyists will most likely stay with safe choices and see well-reviewed providers. Very rarely will you see a hobbyist venture into the BP type world

A careerist is a hobbyist who has crossed the line with sheer numbers of visits to providers. While not as prodigious as the horndog in the pursuit of pussy, the careerist puts a lot of effort in finding and bedding quality providers. Additionally, the careerist will use his vast experience to try and expand his sources of ladies. He might be more willing to venture into the world of Backpage. More likely, the careerist will seek alternative relationships like becoming a sugardaddy or attempt to find pussy in the civilian world as well as the hobby world. A careerist probably has at least 5 years of continual activity in the hobby world. Encounters are likely to be on average of at least more than 1 every 2 months. A careerist has probably bedded 25 different women with multiple repeats as well.

As for myself, I'm on the border of being a hobbyist and about to enter the category of careerist. Originally Posted by Cpalmson

Yes, Yes, Yes!!!
Nope...you are only 1, here's why:
Horndog (will fuck to fuck, could be ugly, must be GFE, BBBJ and most likely just rolled out of bed, pulled your tampon out, layered on non-matching bra/panties set and took pics proximal to your toilet...that's a Horndog). Oh, and looking for cheap $ so as on to the next 'Pop'

Hobbyist does research and only ventures in chartered waters. Does not necessarily like 'repeats' but seeks the variety. Not a 'Hunter' either per se. Very close to the 'Horndog' but has standards.

Careerists (YOU) are like Hobbyists on HGH. There are very few here. These guys (YOU) are the Pro's PRO. You venture into uncharted territory. The 'Hunt' doesn't exist to you. You have a calendar and you schedule everything around the 'Hobby' but also have other ventures/hobbies. Very diverse but also very perverse. This is you SL except you are non-GFE. Which makes sense. Gotta be careful in those 'waters'.

SL you are not all 3, you are 1 (Careerist), IMHO Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
Ok, you might be right Mijo! LOL
I love putzin around on this board you find the most amazing stuff.

I am just a Hobbyist... Hell I gotta hide in the bathroom just to get to get on here ( the board)...I can't make a caeer out of hobbying damn it
By those definitions, I guess I fall into the hobbyist category, I admit I seek out the premium ladies, cost is not really a consideration, quality time is all that matters
So how do we classify Daaaaaman? LOL I told him to post in here!
So how do we classify Daaaaaman? LOL I told him to post in here! Originally Posted by GypsyHeart
Call Him OUT by name!
Then (arrange to) FUCK him senseless!
Then claim him, damnit!
(Fits NONE of thee ABOVE...LMAO!)