References

• Gucci
  • 10-24-2012, 05:16 AM
It seems as if everyone wants two recent verified references before they see you. I have a rather hectic schedule and I do what I can when time permits but what is a hobbyist to do to get " pass " this policy, or do I have to take a day off work, reschedule my entire day and have sex with a provider every two weeks so I'm " updated " with references ?
  • Old-T
  • 10-24-2012, 06:39 AM
I understand the frustration of havinr 28 hrs of stuff to do in a 24 hr day, but it may be you DO need to go the extra mile to get those first few references.

Both sides of the business worry about LE, but the ladies also have to be concerned about being alone with a potential psycho hwo might outweigh you by 100 lbs. Her safety can be at serious risk if she doesn't screen well. And while no screening is perfect, the general consesnus is that references from established ladies is a major part of most provider's safety mechanisms.
Might also try looking into P411. It made booking for me much easier. Well worth the $ in my opinion.
It seems as if everyone wants two recent verified references before they see you. I have a rather hectic schedule and I do what I can when time permits but what is a hobbyist to do to get " pass " this policy, or do I have to take a day off work, reschedule my entire day and have sex with a provider every two weeks so I'm " updated " with references ? Originally Posted by Gucci
I understand also your frustration...

I have been pretty exculsive with P411 since 2007/08 and it is pretty simple for me since its a screening site which I can private message a newbie and go from there on deciding to take the first step and also use my main way and click on the profile,look at the okays given and be available in a no hassle way with very little back and forth research,questions and multiple emails etc.

This is an example:
I am a female, I get a request for a date lets say here in Eccie pm...
"Yes I would like to see you today or tomorrow for a 1 hour date incall"
No refrences,newly joined,no reviews, just a email given and a phone number...
It personally makes me nervous to message back asking for some solid id for a comfort level.Kinda like saying "Yes" and not asking anything is like playing craps and that is another reason I am not a BP provider.I screen but in a very no hassle way.I have no clue if any provider I call can verify her answers verbally of a gent and maybe she was just out of jail the day before...the list goes on...What is even more risky is bein a gent and not screening also...It goes both ways and gents can go on a date and have a terrible experience and even have Le trouble as well so this is a reason that some providers ask for a screen,refences. A "Comfort" level and not just going in totally blind and nervous.This is only based on my personal opinion.What has worked for me but not for everyone they each have their own individual ways to say yes or no for a private date. Hope it helps a little and I do understand because everyone is new and has to start out somewhere.Just avoiding cuffs and bars is a safety issue.Playing is fun when safe.
~Exotic Beauty~

I have ventured out and taken Newbies from P411 with a small amount of communication and exchange of info.So far it is going well.P411 may not be your personal choice but maybe the mens lounge arae can help out with pros and cons for you to make a choice or have an option.That does help to hear the guy's input.I have read some that had a bad experience and that can scar you in the hobby world.
Ask to be prescreened.

You don't have to make some exclusivity deal with a lady, but establishing a rapport, some business trust with a local provider who has a good reputation & refers her clients is pretty much the keys to the kingdom.

Sometimes one vouch - if it's the right vouch - is all it takes. Who is that one golden ticket, that one provider who's reference every other provider in your area will take?
I agree with Babee. Prescreening saves a lady a bunch of headaches.

But it all depends on who you're trying to see. If you're talking about someone who's REPUTABLE and newbie friendly, I say let her screen you. If you're talking about someone who's unreviewed, and she won't accept anything other than two references, I dunno. You have two reviews on ladies who probably won't be references for you, but I would take the chance. Overall, P411 will be the best bet for you. Without any Okay's, a lady will want to still take measures to make sure you're okay.

But once you have one, I would still recommend a Letter of Interest, letting her know that your schedule is a bit hectic and you can't give her much notice. Ask what her schedule is like, and would it be possible for you to see her within a given time with notice.
It's plenty of newbie friendly providers out there but you'll have to give them what they're asking for for their comfort level. I'd go w/a well established provider and one where you should feel comfortable enough giving what she is asking w/out having to worry about her having your personal 411 all the good reliable providers i know that once you're verified your 411 is deleted (forever). Don't be evasive and be straight up w/her.
Or join P411.

Hope this helps
  • Gucci
  • 10-24-2012, 06:44 PM
Some providers want everything, except my last three W-2 forms. My major problem is trying to find a provider near me, I can go to New Orleans, but my daily schedule doesn't always permit the hour ride there, the two hour date, and the hour return. I think that in all honesty it may be in my best interest to make time to go that route though.
You are getting some good advice. Hope it helps.

Remember that the bottom line to all this is that the lady is not seeking your identity. She is seeking safety and comfort so she can earn a living. Do whatever you can to gift her with security and comfort while maintaining your own boundaries.

As for you, remember that the key is not references or a certain number of reviews. The key is becoming known. Once these ladies know you, you'll find yourself posting less and less in threads like this. Write reviews if you wish, join P411, participate here on the board, attend socials, etc. Network, network, network. Do it in a kind, courteous and respectful way and you'll soon learn what I mean. These ladies have no formulas. They have a need. Meet it and you'll be on your way to more fun than you can handle.