Why can I post here but not in my city

Why am I able to post here, but when I go to post in my city it says I'm restricted. I am new to this forum and just signed up yesterday.
Xoxo
Tessa Rae
ECCIE has recently implemented new policy on verifying new providers. I've never heard of being restricted from posting in a local forum, so perhaps this is part of the new policy. A mod may be able to explain why you can't post, and explain what you need to do to complete verification.

In the meantime, welcome to ECCIE. I'm sure it will get sorted out as soon as possible and you will be able to start getting to know others in your community soon
Have you tried posting in other forums besides this one and your local city forum?

I don't believe the new policy restricts posting in local forums. If uncooperative of the new policy it will restrict you from attaining VP status which will prevent you from using features of this site that are beneficial to you though.
Why am I able to post here, but when I go to post in my city it says I'm restricted. I am new to this forum and just signed up yesterday.
Xoxo
Tessa Rae Originally Posted by SexyTessaRae
Go post somewhere else!! (and see if it works)
Use the Welcome forum in your city. You may post your initial introduction there.
Then you just need to get verified provider status so begin posting regular weekly ads and making your showcase.

For Sacramento, this thread will give you all the info
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=455394