HELLO WACO, TEXAS!!!!

Hello ladies and gentlemen of Waco, Texas!

I'm Majesty from Corpus Christi, Texas. I am going to be visiting next month and look forward to getting acquainted with you all.

I'm posting this now because I'd like to get a heads up and know a little bit about your city. This will be my 1st time playing there. I will be in town on business however I will have some time to play.

I'd like to know some hotels and what areas are safe and not ok. Also let me know of some good places to eat while I'm there. What are some things to do and see while I'm there? Also is Uber available there in Waco?
I'll know more about my business trip later as far as whether I'll be driving or flying. Does Waco have an airport? What airlines if so?

Do any of you ladies and gentlemen ever go into the ECCIE chat room? You can catch me there from time to time.

You may PM me or call me. Please do not text me as I don't respond to text messages from anyone who has not been screened nor have I met.

I look forward to hearing for you ladies and gentlemen!

See you soon Waco!
Welcome! Waco's airport has American Eagle (AA) flights. Yes; Uber is in Waco.

Glad you're going to be joining us in the CenTex area, even if it is short-term. Have fun!
Thanks! I can't wait to have some fun!
Hotels are mostly off lake shore and I35. La Quinta down by Baylor seems to be safe, don't stay at Americas Best Inn, LE makes several raids. Don't post on backpage that you are in town. Good food downtown off of 5th St. We look forward to your coming, pm me ahead of time.
Hotels are mostly off lake shore and I35. La Quinta down by Baylor seems to be safe, don't stay at Americas Best Inn, LE makes several raids. Don't post on backpage that you are in town. Good food downtown off of 5th St. We look forward to your coming, pm me ahead of time. Originally Posted by boujangles
Thanks! I will not be doing Backpage nor will I see any newbies only for my safety. I will only see gentlemen who have 2 provider references or P411.

I will be finding out in a bit which hotel I will be staying at. There are 2 hotels and I need info on those and the area its in. Stay tuned Waco!
Just for you Waco! Stay tuned!!! More details to come!

http://yourmajestytx.com/visiting-waco-texas/
I also wanted to know if you all have an Albertson's store there. If so, where is it. I love Albertson's. Don't ask me why. I know it sounds weird. But geez I miss that store. I used to shop there a lot when it was here in CC but of course they got run out of here. And I hear you all have a Cabela's up there. I've always wanted to visit a Cabela's store. Too bad we don't have one here in Corpus Christi. What are some other place I should go check out? Let me know. Help me out here please.
I think Albertson's closed a while back. Cabela's just an outpost tho
I see there is Dr. Pepper museum or something like that?? What can you all tell me about that? I love Dr. Pepper. It's my favorite drink with some bourbon lol
The dr. Pepper museum is in downtown on 5th street. It's worth about an hour or two.

No albertsons here. Just H-E-B that you have down in corpus.

Don't know what convention or business you have but if you're into sightseeing, there's Baylor. or if you're into mountain biking, the trails in Cameron park are good for mountain biking or hiking. They are a little wet from all the rain last week but should dry out in the coming weeks.

I used to fly on eagle into Waco all the time for work - it is a short flight tho 13 minutes from takeoff in Dallas to landing in Waco, however its just more reliable and less frustrating to drive to Waco than to fly. 16 minutes to fly from Dallas to Killeen.

There is uber but it's not available all the time. Uber tends to stay around Baylor.

Anyways. Welcome! have fun and stay safe in Waco.
Thanks! I'll be posting my ad soon for Waco! I'm really looking forward to my trip and seeing your city. Hope to make some new friends along the way.
Hey beautiful welcome.... waco is super unsafe so yes screen screen screen..
Hey beautiful welcome.... waco is super unsafe so yes screen screen screen.. Originally Posted by sexctexan
Thanks! I've heard a lot of stories about Waco. I hear your town is backwards just like Corpus Christi lol

Basically I'm not going to be seeing any newbies in Waco while I visit. I will only see established hobbyists with 2 provider references or P411 with references. It's for my safety and yours as well. Screening is a must with me. I can't wait to visit your city. Looking forward to it.

Stay tuned Waco!
Welcome! Waco's airport has American Eagle (AA) flights. Yes; Uber is in Waco.

Glad you're going to be joining us in the CenTex area, even if it is short-term. Have fun! Originally Posted by SaytownFinest
I was looking at flights from CC to Waco. It's gonna take me as long to drive up there than it is to fly. So I'm driving into Waco. Plus the plane tickets was expensive. $620 round trip. No bueno!
If you would like to know some hotels send me a pm