Austin Rents Crashing! Unload Your Income Properties if you got 'um.

Am I the only person who noticed that on the always-full, never-empty, always turning away seekers, Enfield Road premium student ghetto that every complex has a "for lease" or "vacancy" sign on the lawn???????????

What up whit dat?

Like the perverbial canary in the coal mine Enfield Road leads the way for all other rental areas in defining the ups and downs of the Austin rental hell.

And this was in September and October when all these units are normally full of students for the Fall Semester, hooking up on Tinder and casting all scholarly and studious persuits aside in favor of their hormone-driven and engorged libidos to find constant release and coitus, PLUS the promise of youthful romance!

But the point is these horny college kids (some of the girls I hope to bone and breed) are evidently finding more affordable lodgings elsewhere.

Specials and lower rents are now offered by newly built domociles seeking young and old alike seeking their dwellings.

Rents are dropping like a stone thrown from the UT Tower. And it's gonna land on the heads of management companies and conceited property companies alike.

Rent isn't dropping...new complexes in different areas that's it.
  • Runez
  • 01-11-2017, 09:58 PM
Yeah my rent went up by $200 it is definitely not dropping. They are building 3 new apartment complexes in the West Campus area so the demand is still there.
Ah blames Obama!
  • quzi
  • 01-13-2017, 10:29 PM
what's the bar to pick up these coeds?