City: Farmers Branch
State: Texas
Address: 635 and Luna
Activities: DFK, BBJ, 69, DATY, S-MISH, K9, CG, CIP
Hair Length and Color: black , long
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description:
Cici is less than 5 ft, maybe 100 lbs or less , C cups, nice face, nice ass. Her dedication to service is matching Lovely. Her IOP is phenomenal in spite of her very limited knowledge of English. Her body is not as thin as the comparison, it is just great to enjoy: Big tits , that felt natural, big areolas , tiny waist, a nice bubbly butt. She is not fat, actually i saw and felt some abs and her thighs are quite muscular, pretty powerful when she almost imprinted my ears into my skull.
Recommendation: Yes
She could turn out to be one of the best if she keeps doing what she’s doing for us. Cici is awesome
I have never visited this studio, upcharge for bbfs?
I have never visited this studio, upcharge for bbfs? Originally Posted by Heartside
Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
That comment had me over the edge haha, Cici was a good smash, I opted for the cover but she likes the peen bald.
She's best
Cici rides like a beast! You have to get her to do CIMNQS
Cici rides like a beast! You have to get her to do CIMNQS Originally Posted by Bootyslayer2k
Cici is the best I have met in a long time. She fucked me out of my mind ! I hope she stays longer. I need to try CIMNQS, whatever that means !
  • cosoj
  • 06-23-2023, 02:36 AM
CIMNQNS, according to the Lexicon I copied from this site, means Cum In Mouth No Quit or Spit.
THX, THAT IS A MOUTHFULL !
CIMNQNS, according to the Lexicon I copied from this site, means Cum In Mouth No Quit or Spit. Originally Posted by cosoj
Correct! The best head I've ever had was from Lovely and Star, Cici is up there with the dt skill.
Correct! The best head I've ever had was from Lovely and Star, Cici is up there with the dt skill. Originally Posted by Bootyslayer2k
Nice, I didn't know,she always get two out of me though, she's got kegels on par with Julie.
Cici had a lot of energy when I saw her. I hope she stays like that. How long she stays in Dallas?
I also did not expect too much, but I was and still am impressed by her energy and pace of the session.

Same height as Lovely and Amy ( the short one) but with a lot of bang for the buck.
She’s great but she wasn’t that high energy for me, perhaps because I was the last of the day.